Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better living through chemistry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Better living through chemistry Empty
PostSubject: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm

So, I've been dealing with insomnia since about mid-December. Everything that went down with my schooling efforts, job, money stress, etc...
it's been too much for me and while I can get to sleep, it usually doesnt last and I pop right back up.
The rest of the time, I lay, dozing, half-in and half-out of consciousness. That usually only lasts a couple of hours, most nights, then I pop up, fidget around, lay back down and either watch the clock or run scenarios from my life over in my brain and substitute what actually happened with what I wish had happened.

Anyway, I finally said something to my doc about it and she prescribed something to help me sleep.
I dont mind that the stuff is apparently addictive. I dont have an addictive personality and I've never had trouble with anything like that.

What I found amusing was the possible side effects: driving, eating or making phone calls with no apparent memory of the events the next day.
I've resolved to hide my phone from myself but in the event that I find it and call any of you at 3am, please record the call so we all can enjoy it later.
Razz
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

I'd have to find a way to deal with the stress. I am not taking any meds I absolutely don't have to.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'd have to find a way to deal with the stress. I am not taking any meds I absolutely don't have to.

i've tried everything i can think of. my mama has been after me to get something to help me sleep for weeks and i finally gave in, so i'm going to give this a try. if i dont like it, giving it up wont be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I wouldn't be able to function at all without the sleep. I would definately take the meds.

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 pm

i can tell a difference in my energy level and mood. my situation is dire enough without the benefit of a good night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:21 pm

OK, I got one of her first drug induced calls. As she asked, I recorded it but that is one more FILTHY mouthed woman. If yall want, I will put up a link to it, but when she is wasted, she would make a drunken sailor blush.

If only I could believe the things she said....hehehe Twisted Evil

Sorry Sue, I had to tell them...ROFLMFHAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:32 pm

sabidoo wrote:
OK, I got one of her first drug induced calls. As she asked, I recorded it but that is one more FILTHY mouthed woman. If yall want, I will put up a link to it, but when she is wasted, she would make a drunken sailor blush.

If only I could believe the things she said....hehehe Twisted Evil

Sorry Sue, I had to tell them...ROFLMFHAO

there are actual calls, then there's wishful thinking.
3 guesses as to which category you're in right now, Sab [and the first 2 dont count].
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Now why would you let facts get in the way of a good story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm

sabidoo wrote:
Now why would you let facts get in the way of a good story?

i suppose you have a point.
not a good one... but a point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better living through chemistry   Better living through chemistry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better living through chemistry
Page 1 of 1