Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expensive cars in the hands of morons

Go down 
+2
Guilty/Forgiven
Oldiesmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Expensive cars in the hands of morons Empty
PostSubject: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLHAqL8KJw&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Staybrite on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language in video a little too saucy for this board......)
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 am

Amazing. Ridiculous amount of money trashed in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 am

I dis-enabled the video because while it is rather funny to watch people waste their (or someone elses) money in the act of being quite stupid, the language in the vid is pretty bad (even the subtitles were full of profanity).

I did leave the link for those interested in 10 minutes of head-scratchingly foolishness.

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Sorry about that. I forgot about the language in that video as it's been a couple weeks since I've watched it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm

No prob dude.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

LOL, ouch. On just about all of them,if you can't handle it,you don't need it. Plus ,just because you,or your daddy,can afford it doesn't mean you should get it.

If there is probably a wrong area to display and advertise cars like that is in a local mall. I just got back from Atlanta from vacation. I went to a mall out there and they had a Lotus, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and a Bentley.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 pm

I liked that last video of the guy trying to move his Scuderia. NOOB!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm

I cut it off pretty quickly. These morons should be sterilized before they reproduce. Twisted Evil

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I cut it off pretty quickly. These morons should be sterilized before they reproduce. Twisted Evil

Speaking of which… my grandmother's former dentist killed another person, driving while drunk, the other day. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expensive cars in the hands of morons   Expensive cars in the hands of morons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expensive cars in the hands of morons
Page 1 of 1