Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India Empty
PostSubject: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:08 am

They've just released a new album - you can listen to nine of the ten tracks in their entirety here (and if you like what you hear, it's less than four bucks to download the whole thing): http://music.slainandbeyond.com/album/here-beyond

If you decide to purchase the album, you may want to kick in a few extra bucks - the music is easily worth twice what they are asking!

Peace,
Rob What a Face
-------
Supernal Endgame Power of Prog site: http://powerofprog.com/profile/SUPERNALENDGAME
Supernal Endgame on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supernal-Endgame/128464862665?v=wall&ref=search#/pages/Supernal-Endgame/128464862665?v=wall&ref=search
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 am

Wow, that is some pretty rockin' stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:28 am

that sounds pretty good! might have to get it!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Checking them out now.

But I think you are wrong, they can't be prog-metal..........they don't have a single track over 7 minutes..........doesn't seem very "prog" to me.

lol!

ProgPariah77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Staybrite wrote:
... they can't be prog-metal..........they don't have a single track over 7 minutes..........doesn't seem very "prog" to me.
Hmm ... well, there are degrees of proggi-ness I guess ... that's how they self-identify, anyway! In any event, it's all about whether or not you enjoy the tuneage, right?

Thumbs Up

Peace,
Rob What a Face
-------
Supernal Endgame Power of Prog site: http://powerofprog.com/profile/SUPERNALENDGAME
Supernal Endgame on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supernal-Endgame/128464862665?v=wall&ref=search#/pages/Supernal-Endgame/128464862665?v=wall&ref=search
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 pm

I listened to the first couple of songs (very good) and I would have to agree, they do sound very prog-metal (I was really just bustin' your chops).
Very Happy

Hopefully I will get a chance to listen to the rest this weekend.

PostSubject: Re: Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India   Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Out "SLAIN" - A Christian Prog-Metal Band from India
Page 1 of 1