Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signum Regis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Signum Regis Empty
PostSubject: Signum Regis   Signum Regis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Not sure of their beliefs as far as Christianity goes (I'd like to find out more on that), however, this is a way-cool album - rocks !!

The goods =
SIGNUM REGIS feat. Göran Edman on vocals, and their self-titled debut album was released on Locomotive Records in 2008.

The Eyes Of Power is a one of a kind conceptual metal album. The whole concept revolves around real historical events that defined the Roman – Persian relations during the late antiquity (224 – 630 AD) in the Middle East. With a clear aim to capture the atmosphere of that particular time period and to keep the language as authentic as possible, original written sources and scholar literature were carefully studied. On the album you can hear many oriental sounding riffs and chord progressions.
The Eyes of Power was mastered by Greg Reely [Fear Factory, Machine Head, Coldplay].

Give 'em a listen:
http://www.signum-regis.com/?content=home

and maybe someone knows a little more about them and if they are considered a Christian band...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Signum Regis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signum Regis   Signum Regis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Gonna have to give them a listen a little later (when my kids aren't watching Lilo & Stitch)

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Signum Regis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signum Regis   Signum Regis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Gonna have to give them a listen a little later (when my kids aren't watching Lilo & Stitch)

The kids? Nice excuse! YOU'RE the one watching the cartoons. lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Signum Regis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signum Regis   Signum Regis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Well not that one, but I did just watch the Legend of the Guardians film with my boys.
Laughing

Signum Regis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signum Regis   Signum Regis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signum Regis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: