Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divinefire news.

Go down 
+3
topshot rhit
silentthunder89
rockerVu2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 am

he Swedish/Finnish and now also Brazilian melodic metal band Divinefire are back and will release their 5th studio album called Eye of the storm in late March 2011 in Japan and in April for the rest of the world.

The big news is the new line-up of DIVINEFIRE. The band is now fronted by two vocalists Christian Liljegren (GOLDEN RESURRECTION) & German Pascual (NARNIA) and both vocalists have fronted the loved melodic neoclassical metal band NARNIA who did their last concert at CHRISTMAS ROCKNACHT December 3, 2010.
Together with guitarist and composer JANI STEFANOVIC, DIVINEFIRE are complete and will deliver an exploding metal album called EYE OF THE STORM.

Soundclips from the new album will soon be available athttp://www.myspace.com/divinefireofficial
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:24 pm

That's....so...AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3872
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 am

I get really tired of bands saying they're done and then coming back within a couple years though. Let your no be no.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm

It does seem a bit disingenuous to retire the band and then return in less than 4 years with a new album. But I'm betting the Divinefire fans aren't complaining too much.
I still think it's better than telling the fans your band is "reuniting" and then not putting out any new music for years (or ever).

Fundy

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:16 am

Great news!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 am

This one doesn't excite me at all. I couldn't get into the extreme vocal side of this band and did not try listening to anything past their debut. Unless I hear something that just really draws my attention, I'd most likely pass on this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 am

I'm not really a Divinefire fan.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3872

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 am

Staybrite wrote:
I still think it's better than telling the fans your band is "reuniting" and then not putting out any new music for years (or ever).
Let your yes be yes in that case. Smile

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

Quote :

I agree. But, I also see why this can take some time. A band, even a formerly well known one, needs to do some gigs again to get their sound tight again. They need time to write. Also, shopping around for label interest takes time. Raising funds for a new CD takes time unless you have your own studio (like Saint does).

But, it does get old when you hear the rumors and occasional Tweets about a reunion CD and nothing has materialized in years. At least throw up some rough mixes of songs (like Rose has) to give the fans a sample. It will help grow the interest in the band again.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Indeed.

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 am

Has anyone listened to this? I kind of forgot about it amid all the other albums that came out last year. I ran across it on Spotify just now, and I really like it! I never really could get past Christian's vocals on previous albums, but with German sharing some lead vox duties I really like it!!

With German singing:

With Christian singing:
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 am

The music of Divinefire really is Divinefire news.  158100
There really is a differance between German doing the vocals or Christian.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Christian's vocals didn't bother me much it was more the growling of Jan that permeated most of the songs and the over-done double bass drumming that kind of turned me away from the band to begin with. I will definately give this a listen though, thanks for bringing back to my/our attention.

XNiloRecords

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:07 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
The music of Divinefire really is Divinefire news.  158100
There really is a differance between German doing the vocals or Christian.

Lookin fwd to the new album! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divinefire news.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinefire news.    Divinefire news.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divinefire news.
Page 1 of 1