Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interview with Emil.

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
rockerVu2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

An interview with Emil. Empty
PostSubject: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am

This month you can ask Emil Westerdahl of Ulterium Records the questions you always wanted to know.

Again when you would like to ask your favorite band some questions tell me.
I always can try to ask if they like to do an interview.

At the end of next week I will send Emil the questions.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I would like to know what the label's criteria is for signing new act's, and if they consider themselves a "Christian Label".

It would also be cool to know what else they plan on releasing in 2011.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

When will the next albums from Harmony and Theocracy be released?

Last edited by Dynamis on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:04 pm

can you ask him why they are gouging CDNs on shipping from their own online store for releases?

$8 shipping to Canada for 1 CD is a HUGE ripoff. There is no way it costs that much to ship 1 cd.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Ahlitah wrote:
can you ask him why they are gouging CDNs on shipping from their own online store for releases?

$8 shipping to Canada for 1 CD is a HUGE ripoff. There is no way it costs that much to ship 1 cd.

That sounds like a question that might be better asked with a personal e-mail.
If I was doing the interview I certainly wouldn't ask any question as causticly leading as that.

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Probably, but they usually go unanswered.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

With that kind of accusing tone, I wouldn't answer the question either.

What new bands are coming from this label?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 am

Thanks for the interest guys, I'm looking forward to answer all your questions! I met rockerVu2 at the Legends of Rock festival in Germany earlier this fall, and she told me about this forum, and thought I should join, so now I did. Smile

I just can't help myself, but I have to answer the question asked by Ahlitah in this thread.

I can honestly say that I answer all emails with questions like this one, so just feel free email me if you have questions like these, or any questions at all really.

And to the answer, you are right, the cost to ship one CD from Sweden to Canada isn't actually 8USD. It's at the current dollar rate 9,5USD. Smile Then paypal takes a piece of the cake, and also the shipping packaging cost a little.
Sweden has one of the highest shipping costs in the entire world, and we try to work around it as good as we can [like shipping without jewelcases when customers ask for it] but unfortunately we can't change the rates.

The cost for example to ship a vinyl from Sweden to North America is 16USD, which is.. well, you get it. Smile

Alright, that's enough for now, sorry for taking up the entire thread. Smile

Take care guys!
// Emil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 am

Welcome Emil to CHM.
We hope you like it here and will discuss with us about music you like or dislike.
Or maybe when you have interesting news for us.
Yep we have met at the Legends Of Rock in September.

It's OK Emil.

Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 pm

I didn't mean to ask in that kind of tone. I don't do that when I email. I do apologize if if seemed that way. Just was off on ranting mode do to other stores i'm looking at right crazy shipping rates (ie: musichristian).

I didn't email this time though.

I thank Emil for the answer, and if its coming from Sweden that i'll agree the shiping cost is reasonable. I didn't know exactly where they were shipped from.

A real question this time, would be are you going to offer digital downloads of your releases? specificly lossloss downloads such as FLAC.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Hello Emil! Welcome to CHM, feel free to come by any time (we could use more Europeans here).

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 am

Thanks guys, I'll try to be a bit active. Seems like a good forum!

Ahlitah; No worries at all, no harm done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interview with Emil.   An interview with Emil. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interview with Emil.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: