Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rick Pino and Jason Upton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theoriginalironman

theoriginalironman

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Rick Pino and Jason Upton Empty
PostSubject: Rick Pino and Jason Upton   Rick Pino and Jason Upton I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Man, these guys are just amazing. A high level of anointing on their music and just a radical passion in their work. I uploaded a couple of YouTube videos for you guys to check out.

This song, its lyrics and its overall feel, is just amazing. I would love to hear a harder, driven rock version.

And this by Jason Upton- the message of making Jesus the star in all that we do and of not falling to the idol of 'self'.

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Rick Pino and Jason Upton   Rick Pino and Jason Upton I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I LOVE Rick Pino! He is one of my all-time favorite worship leaders. My favorite album by him by far is Weapons of Warfare. I really like the song Lion of Judah by Jason Upton. I was first introduced to him at this Youth Camp I counsel at during the summers. The band played a couple of Jason Upton songs during the service.
Back to top Go down
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Rick Pino and Jason Upton   Rick Pino and Jason Upton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm going to look into singing this stuff. I love it. Especially Jason Upton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Pino and Jason Upton   Rick Pino and Jason Upton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Pino and Jason Upton
Page 1 of 1