Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm outta here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:36 am

No not for ever.
I leave tonight for a vacation to the mountains.
I love to be in the mountains.
I'll be back after some weeks.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:27 am

Have a great time, girl! You will seriously be missed!

I need a vacation, too. Oh, yeah! I'm going on one in less than two weeks. Mrs. Alldat and I are returning to Disneyworld. Mickey misses me!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 am

May God bless your time away and may you be drawn closer into His presence through nature.
Have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:24 am

Well have a great time on your vacation, but don't stay gone too long.
We tend to get in trouble if your not here to straighten us out.
Wink

--

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:15 pm

Have a great time, Yvonne! Camping is one of my favorite vacations. It
has two advantages most vacations lack, it is inexpensive and relaxing.
What a Face

alldatndensum wrote:
I'm going on one in less than two weeks. Mrs.
Alldat and I are returning to Disneyworld. Mickey misses me!

You're going to California a few weeks before Cornerstone, CA? affraid
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:53 pm

No, silly! Disneyworld is in Florida--Disneyland is in California. Disneyworld is much bigger with a lot more attractions, rides, shows, and is much closer to home.

Besides, who is getting to go to Cornerstone, CA? Surely not me. I think it is my destiny to miss anything even remotely associated with Cornerstone--regardless of location.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:31 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
No, silly! Disneyworld is in Florida--Disneyland is in California. Disneyworld is much bigger with a lot more attractions, rides, shows, and is much closer to home.

And Euro Disney is in France, and Walley World is somewhere in fictional So. Cal, but don't bother going it will probably be closed.
Evil or Very Mad

I lack the time and funds to get to Cornerstone CA this year. Too bad, because it would probably be much easier than getting to the Chicago area.

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 pm

Have a GREAT vacation Y. I wish you much rest, TONS of fun, and MANY Smile Smile Smile Smile .
Back to top Go down

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:21 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
No, silly! Disneyworld is in Florida--Disneyland is in California.

Ahhhhhh. I see... I was beginning to wonder about your mental health there for a moment.

Quote :

Disneyworld is much bigger with a lot more attractions, rides, shows.

Are you sure about that? California Adventures is pretty cool......

Quote :
Besides, who is getting to go to Cornerstone, CA?

Me!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:59 am

Quote :
Are you sure about that? California Adventures is pretty cool......

Definitely! Ask some travel agents or your park guides. Disneyworld has only developed 1/3 of their available land. They have four theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney/MGM. Florida's Magic Kingdom is actually larger than Disneyland. And, the one in California has very little available land left to develop. They can change attractions, but a lot of growth isn't going to happen. So, GO TO FLORIDA!!!!!

When you do go to Disneyworld, fly there. Stay in a Disney hotel in the parks. Then, you won't even need a car. Buses run all times of the day, and most of the night, to get you wherever you want to go at Disney. They've got it down to a science down there on getting you into the parks so they can get your money! And, I'm sure they'll get plenty of mine again!

Back to top Go down

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:36 am

I'll have to check that out. When we went to Disneyland, we drove (it's only 12 hours away), but once there, the car stayed parked the whole time. The hotel we stayed at had a shuttle bus that ran every 20-30 minutes, so it was no problem to come and go as you pleased.

I've never been to Florida. Maybe someday....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm outta here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm outta here.   I'm outta here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm outta here.
Page 1 of 1