Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

I saw this on Indievisionmusic.com

Quote :
On December 7th, 2010 platinum-selling rock quintet Flyleaf will release Remember to Live (A&M/Octone), a seven-song album featuring new recordings of fan-requested tracks from the Flyleaf catalogue.

Recorded with Mark Lewis (Chimaira, Trivium, Adrift) while on the road during their Unite & Fight tour, Remember to Live is a rare collection of tracks that fans have been demanding for years. The record includes a new version of fan favorite “Justice & Mercy” from the 2006 EP Music as a Weapon as well as a remix of “Arise”by Ben Moody of Evanescence. Lead by powerful front woman Lacey, Flyleaf’s coast to coast Unite & Fight tour was a force to be reckoned with, racking up rave reviews including ARTISTdirect’s Rick Florino who proclaimed “Flyleaf genuinely possess the power to save hard rock.”

All artwork for the album was designed by Flyleaf bassist Pat Seals. Check out the band’s newly re-launched website for more artwork from Pat Seals inspired by the concept around the band’s most recent full-length album, Memento Mori.

Get a sample of Remember to Live on Flyleaf’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/flyleafmusic#!/flyleafmusic?v=wall

Memento Mori, released late last year via A&M/Octone, debuted at #8 on the Billboard chart and reached #1 on the Alternative Album and Hard Rock Albumcharts. Their self-titled debut, released in 2005, has gone platinum. The band recently wrapped their Unite & Fight tour, which aimed to raise awareness for the fight against human trafficking.

Remember to Live track listing:
1. Justice & Mercy (Violent Love Mix)
2. Okay
3. Amy Says
4. Dear My Closest Friend
5. Light In Your Eyes
6. Believe In Dreams
7. Arise (Ben Moody Mix)

So what do you all think about this?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Cool. New music is always good.....even if some of it is rerecordings of rare or "live-only" songs.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:33 am

I got to looking at the songs/albums I have by Flyleaf. I don't have 5 of these, so this might turn out to be a decent EP to download.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm thinking I only have one of those songs (Believe in Dreams) and it is one of those live in the radio studio unplugged songs (I think I downloaded it from their web-site a few years ago).

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Justice & Mercy and Arise both appear on Flyleaf's albums. So, those two I have, but not the rest.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:25 pm

I was doing some Christmas shoping on Amazon this weekend and noticed you could pre-order this EP for $6.99. So I added it to my order (and since my total order was over $25, I got free shipping too).

http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Live-Flyleaf/dp/B0049D1TDQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1291667072&sr=1-3

PostSubject: Re: New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)   New Flyleaf release!! (sort of) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Flyleaf release!! (sort of)
Page 1 of 1