Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka

Go down 
+4
silentthunder89
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Hardkore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka Empty
PostSubject: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 am

I just found this .It was released a few months ago.

While it may be in Finnish language,it doesn't matter to me. I know the lyrics will be Godly and I love the music so this is a no brainer ,I WILL get this.

New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka Hbpkp
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Love the band
I was holding out to see if they rerecorded the vocals to release an english version.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

I just won't buy it in Finnish. I like to be able to understand the vocals, and I just am too lazy to learn their language. If they do an English version, I'll get it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I just won't buy it in Finnish. I like to be able to understand the vocals, and I just am too lazy to learn their language. If they do an English version, I'll get it.

Same goes for me.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:54 pm

I'd rather have Finnish lyrics than cookie monster English lyrics any day. I would love an English version, but the Finnish is pretty cool for a switch from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:32 am

alldatndensum wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I love "Frozen Inside" and I really wish they'd do another English album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 am

Quote :
I'd rather have Finnish lyrics than cookie monster English lyrics any day.

I agree, but I wouldn't buy either.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

nazpastor wrote:
I'd rather have Finnish lyrics than cookie monster English lyrics any day. I would love an English version, but the Finnish is pretty cool for a switch from time to time.

True that!

English or Finnish,it doesn't matter to me. Considering my hearing,I can't understand either any way. Yet I can understand the music enough to be able to feel it.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 pm

HB is not a favorite band of my.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

For those that would rather have English singing ,there is a new disc coming from them either this month or next.

http://hbmusic.net/

Quote :

An English version of the album Piikki Lihassa will be released in this November/December. The name of the new album will be Jesus Metal Explosion.

Their other English disc was called Frozen Inside.

Last edited by Hardkore on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Foe those that would rather have English singing ,there is a new disc coming from them either this month or next.

Quote :

An English version of the album Piikki Lihassa will be released in this November/December. The name of the new album will be Jesus Metal Explosion.

Very cool news! (kind of a funny name though, but thats to be expected when the song writers are using English as a second language).

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
Foe those that would rather have English singing ,there is a new disc coming from them either this month or next.

Quote :

Very cool news! (kind of a funny name though, but thats to be expected when the song writers are using English as a second language).

YESSSSSSSSS!! Words cannot describe how excited I am right now! Headbang
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

That sounds great! I am so there!

Frozen Inside was brilliant, so any new English album would be awesome.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Maybe this time next year or the year after we'll have an English version of this album. Haha
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 am

Isn't it that when HB will release their albums in English they broaden the market to sell their CDs?
Only a few people can understand Finnish, but much more people can understand English.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 pm

[quote="rockerVu2"]Isn't it that when HB will release their albums in English they broaden the market to sell their CDs?
Only a few people can understand Finnish, but much more people can understand English.[/quote

I definitely agree. Many more people can speak and understand English than Finnish. It's a very smart business tactic.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Yep, yep I admit my Finnish is more worse than my English.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Yep, yep I admit my Finnish is more worse than my English.

Me too. Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:39 am

I don't even think my English is very good!

I'll pick up the HB disc when it releases in English. I have been waiting for this!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I don't even think my English is very good!

I'll pick up the HB disc when it releases in English. I have been waiting for this!

Their other English disc has been out for awhile now.

Track list...

Intro
God Has All Glory
It is Time
Be Aware
Holy Secret
Frozen Inside
Years go by
Ambition
Way
The Lovesong

http://www.youngside.com/catalog/item/5989936/5820492.htm

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Frozen Inside is a fantastic album, one of my top picks for 2008

PostSubject: Re: New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka   New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HB ~ Pääkallonpaikka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: