For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intense Millenium remasters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20060
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Intense Millenium remasters Empty
PostSubject: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:10 am

Is anyone getting these? The first 5 releases include two albums by Vengence, the debut disc of Sacred Warrior, and the first two Bloodgood albums. I'm definitely the two Bloodgood discs. I might snag the Sacred Warrior. I'll definitely pass on Vengence.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2065
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 pm

I'm getting the first of both SW and Vengeance (rising).

I will also get the Bloodgood ~ Rock in a Hard Place disc. I'm really looking forward to hearing the low end this time.

Last edited by Hardkore on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm pretty much only interested in the Liaison s/t and early Angelica remasters when/if they become available. I already have all the Idle Cures otherwise I would get those. Never really was a big fan of Bloodgood or Sacred Warrier.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 19926
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

I would like to get the Bloodgood and Sacred Warrior cds but I just can't justify the expense right now.

Fundy

Number of posts : 4204
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm going to pass on all of them. I have all the bloodgood and Sacred Warrior albums (either originals or reissues) and I'm not really interested in Vengeance Rising.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
I'm pretty much only interested in the Liaison s/t and early Angelica remasters when/if they become available. Never really was a big fan of Bloodgood or Sacred Warrier.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:46 pm

For me, the Bloodgood stuff was seriously missing the bass in the original mix/mastering. This should be corrected here. Their first two albums get so little play either back int he day or now because of these conditions. I hope they remaster all 5 of their albums to be honest.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15382
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Let me think ... I'm interested in the Bloodgood CD.
Have ordered some CDs.
Go to a great festival in December.
So I can play the yes - no - order game next days.
I hope the yes will win!!!
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 am

I have virtually all of the Intense catalog, so I won't be getting anything unless there is some way the remasters are just head and shoulders about the originals.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:25 am

The main reason I am getting the Sacred Warrior and Vengeance disc is that I wore out my cassettes way back when. I never did get the cd to replace them as they were oop by then and cost a fortune thru ebay. The Bloodgood disc I never did get at all back then but I will now.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:52 pm

With the Bloodgood stuff, I have those crappy KMG reissues. There is no low end on them and the volume is so much lower than that of other CDs. I want the remasters to get them up to a more modern standard.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm

I decided to pre0rder both Bloodgood CDs.
I'm not sure if I like the Sacred Warrior reissue
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

I like Sacred Warrior, but they were never a favorite of mine. So, I might get that one, but just not right now.

Back to top Go down
heath777

heath777

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 pm

I have the Vengeance discs on preorder and I will probably get the Sacred Warrior eventually. Bloodgood does not interest me all that much.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
With the Bloodgood stuff, I have those crappy KMG reissues. There is no low end on them and the volume is so much lower than that of other CDs. I want the remasters to get them up to a more modern standard.
I have the same crummy KMG compilations of the first four albums.

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:36 am

I really want that Rebellion album, but money's tight right now. I'll have to pick it up in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am

I got the KMG reissues one time. Once was enough....never again.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am

I have Bloodgood and Angelica KMG reissues. Those are the only ones.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 am

Got an e-mail today that the Bloodgood CDs I have ordered are shipped.
Wow, that's fast.
Will search to see if I can find some Sacred Warrior samples.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Mine is of Mad at the World (s/t and Seasons of Love).
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Hardkore wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Mine is of Mad at the World (s/t and Seasons of Love).

I have the first four Bloodgood and the first four Idle Cure on KMG.

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm

I have no KMG reissues mine are all Intense/Frontline/Alarma originals (depending on the album. To be honest the only reason I have them all is because I knew if I got rid of them I couldn't get them back again very easily. It has taken a lot of years and a lot of money to get them, so I don't want to just get rid of them in favor of the re-issues, and I don't want to re-buy the re-issues even though I know they are going to have better sound quality. Soooo, not really sure what I might do on the albums I do really like. I haven't seen anything that Intense Millennium is going to release yet that I am not happy with my originals, so while I wish them well in their venture, I won't be buying many of the re-issues. I did win a set of 5 posters and 5 stickers the other day on Facebook from them. I am waiting to get them, so I don't know what they all look like even.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 am

I have "Detonation" by KMG.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am

nazpastor wrote:
I have no KMG reissues mine are all Intense/Frontline/Alarma originals (depending on the album. To be honest the only reason I have them all is because I knew if I got rid of them I couldn't get them back again very easily. It has taken a lot of years and a lot of money to get them, so I don't want to just get rid of them in favor of the re-issues, and I don't want to re-buy the re-issues even though I know they are going to have better sound quality. Soooo, not really sure what I might do on the albums I do really like. I haven't seen anything that Intense Millennium is going to release yet that I am not happy with my originals, so while I wish them well in their venture, I won't be buying many of the re-issues. I did win a set of 5 posters and 5 stickers the other day on Facebook from them. I am waiting to get them, so I don't know what they all look like even.

The first Bloodgood album sound heavier to me, with a fuller sound....

Sacred Warriors album Rebellion has a flat out louder guitar sound which just makes everything sound heavier.... Much better.... I can hear drum parts with greater clarity.... On the tune Rebellion there are some cymbal accents I've NEVER heard before.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millenium remasters   Intense Millenium remasters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Millenium remasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: