Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Not Guardian..

Go down 
+3
Fundy
alldatndensum
ChosenOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-07

It's Not Guardian.. Empty
PostSubject: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:55 pm

but close enough. New music is coming from Jamie Rowe's other band CRUNCH

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm

I want to hear more of this before I decide to get it.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

Sounds good from that clip.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Does indeed sound good!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 am

it sounds good, but don't be expecting Guardian type lyrics. This is a secular band with Christians in it. I want to be able to hear what some of these songs are about. I doubt they will have anything offensive in them, but I want them to have a meaning and purpose to me other than just rockin' my face off.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:59 am

alldat - this is AdrianGale by another name (due to record company issues). I have several of their records, and there is a mix of secular lyrics about love, relationships, cars, etc. and some faith-based stuff. If you're looking for meaning and purpose, you're probably not going to get into this group; but me? I love a good time rock and roll album that I can sing along to without singing bad lyrics. I'll be all over this when it comes out.

The lyrics in that clip sure sounded pretty strong though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 am

Thanks for sharing that, FOJ. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:13 am

If I remember right when Jamie originally did the Adriangale stuff it was with certain conditions. He wouldn't sing anything with sexually charged lyrics or any profainity. I never heard any of that in the AG stuff and it was all about as clean as secular glam metal can get. I suspect that CRUNCH will be the same thing. I'll be getting this for sure because Jamie is my favorite melodic rock singer.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 am

I have all of Adrian Gales albums and I have found nothing offensive at all in them.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Maybe I'll check out some of their earlier stuff.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 am

I had one of the Aridan Gale albums for a little while and just didn't care for it (I think it was "Reprogramed").
This teaser does sound promising.

heath777

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 am

The song in the video sounds very good. The Adrian Gale stuff is hit or miss for me. I love Jamie Rowes vocals but he is at his best in Guardian to me.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Not every AdrianGale song is a winner, but when they're on, they're great. The song "Faith" from the album Crunch is a good example. Top notch melodic hard rock with great lyrics to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Guardian..   It's Not Guardian.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not Guardian..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: