Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
sabidoo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 am

To our beloved, illustrious 'leader'.

Today alldat is like 1000 years old and it is our job to make him regret living this long...

HAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAmLi5jgK3bJf8-VHAbpv4RXEokERULyS30Jh7AEs6-bhQN_4&t=1&usg=__wYH5UJYkgTHdehnMDoCbdPeW9K0=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu-SDd4VOenxSJLevPUPqpp_MO7obztnO8C5H1fp0mHNwlJGA&t=1&usg=__NKquP0d1LpicW6lh90HoivE-GX4=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE-1cOHV9YUN3RfuATh4fHoCpVrboWQuW7dhkz_uJgc11THlA&t=1&usg=__xs5OH89K6RyEj3k9BmbhBzrWD1w=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO-Ubr062WFzR4vg-VFtVy4u_uCY5R1huJ69cV1iFrq7JzzDs&t=1&usg=__T4luinWxElbzFWDGP3mO3Xi6H4Y=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 9k=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlIOukHd1PhMM_Enqp1EGLHtl-P6mAHh1wTIuJ2vtvGPaUhSs&t=1&usg=__M3Y9ug3EF4VrUch2siYUOqa_b_g=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHXVzrcImcwN4BS5KfE69aSeyw802pxxVh5AELv26bLaj-YFI&t=1&usg=__byTgtUVGkV74WBUyu2pCUSmR0h4=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8_Kj8k8DP2spIswzlgDB4UjiAWofWBis7B8tJI5WpiVfQbcU&t=1&usg=__NSD12PwGT8SyUGX3wkymMhb06uw=

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC0yukQsKoCID1-kpt-j0PukOMYlfyJqTIiYjoOFjxmIgOe-o&t=1&usg=__l01E75Xr6M-4sHnWUESZxfSg2AM=

No worries little feller. You may be OLD, worn out, decrepit, falling apart and VERY near to death, but we still love you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 am

Quote :
No worries little feller. You may be OLD, worn out, decrepit, falling apart and VERY near to death, but we still love you...

Um.....thanks? lol!

Just remember, dear OLDER brother, that you are older, even more worn out, more decrepit, more fallen apart, and even closer to death. To top that off, you have more gray hairs, and I am still far more handsome. Just know that is a birthday gift that I get every day!

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 am

In that case, give me back the gift I gave you. You ungrateful little worm! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 am

Wow, is it that time again already??? It's good to see the family bonding. May you have a blessed day.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 4

Happy birthday Chris. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 8

It's your birthday today.
Because it's your birthday today I thought it's cool to say something nice to you.
I will start.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 2

Quote :
your sense of humor is absolutely amazing
You have made me laugh so many times in all those years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 6

Psttttt .... the ballons are filled with water.

Here is the famous CHM birthday pie.
This time your brother was up so early to bake this wonderful birthday cake for you.
I'm not sure if it's only a cake or there's a "bing bang surprise" inside.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am

Happy Birfday Alldat!

In the words of GW...have some virtual cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Birthday5
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 am

Gosh it seems like people have birthdays every frickin year, what's the deal with these birthday things.... I think I'll become a JW so I won't hafta deal with birthdays anymore... wait, I am a JW ("Jim Willis")....

Anyways, A MIGHT JOYOUS ONE TO YUH LADDY, MAY YE RETURN TO US AGAIN IN 2011 AND BEYOND. AYE !
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Happy Birthday, Alldat.

Hope you have a great day!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Wow 41 you are super old man.

Have a happy birthday anyway!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 6

Admin
alldatndensum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Use more candles! We can get a bigger fire!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Happy_birthday_poop
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 am

Thank you all for making my day special. I had a rough day at school, and this really helped make me smile. Also, it's the first birthday I've had where I heard from neither of my parents and cannot. So, extra smiles were needed.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:53 am

Sorry to read you have had a rough day at school on your birthday.
That's not nice.

Yes, I know what it is not to get a phonecall from your mom and dad or when they come over to visit you on your birthday.
The first time this happened is not really fun.
My dad passed away many years ago.
Mom is in a stage that she can't remember anymore what birthdays are of holydays.
She even has forgotten my name.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Page 1 of 1