Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lordchain news.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 am

Jeff, Matt and I have the honor of introducing you to the newest member of Lordchain, bass guitarist Lily Sain. The question has been asked, "Will Lordchain ever be a four piece band again?" Now you know. Matt is now the second guitarist and Lily has taken over on bass guitar. We've been wanting to move in this direction since Matt came in, but we've been waiting for God to send the right person to join the three of us in the band. When the four of us played together the first time, we all knew... it clicked. Lily totally rocked it. She will appear on the new CD, t-shirts, 8x10s, radio promos and live on stage. Lily is such a talented musician as well as an awesome person. Lily and her family are a blessing to my life and this band. I know God has an incredible plan for this ministry. Keep us in your prayers!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Very cool.

I was just listening to "What Is, What Was" this morning for the first time and have to confess that I am really digging it.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Agreed, that CD rocks.

I only wonder a young girl playing in a band.
Are there more young people playing in a band like the new bass player of Lordchain?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Randy Rose will have his kids as band mates on the upcoming Rose CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Agreed, that CD rocks.

I only wonder a young girl playing in a band.
Are there more young people playing in a band like the new bass player of Lordchain?

Jen Ledger (Drummer for Skillet) was only 18 when she became the drummer for Skillet. I think she's like 20 or something now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lordchain news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lordchain news.   Lordchain news. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lordchain news.
Page 1 of 1