Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deliverance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 am

American christian 80's/90's speed/thrash metal band Deliverance posted the following update to their website.

The band commented:

Looks like the official line up for the foreseeable future is jimmy,michael phillips,tim kronyak and jim chaffin...we are very excited with the level of musicianship and friendship,we will have more shows to announce for 2011, soon.

This must the Deleverance fans on CHM make happy.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

I think if they can hit soon with their new CD while people are talking about the new tribute album that just released on Roxx Records, this could be a great time for Deliverance. You can't ask for much better promotion than a current tribute disc.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
You can't ask for much better promotion than a current tribute disc.

True dat!

Admin
alldatndensum

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 pm

I can't wait to hear this whole tribute CD. Sure, there will be some songs that will be too heavy for my tastes. But, I love the latter catalog of Deliverance and want to see what all the artists did with these songs. As a bonus feature, I am playing bass on one of the songs ("Learn" by Walk On Water).

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:48 am

Quote :
I am playing bass on one of the songs ("Learn" by Walk On Water).

Hey, that's so very cool.
Will you tell me more about this project?

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
American christian 80's/90's speed/thrash metal band Deliverance posted the following update to their website.

They have a website? Link please.

I need to check on possible upcoming shows. Now that Jimmy lives here in Alabama,I have a better chance of seeing them live. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:44 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Quote :
I am playing bass on one of the songs ("Learn" by Walk On Water).

Hey, that's so very cool.
Will you tell me more about this project?

Walk On Water consists of me on bass, Thomas Wilson on drums and vocals, and Jon Hooper on guitar. Hopefully we will get around to doing a full project together. It might happen--it might not. But, I was going to do "Learn" as Mission Of One and Thomas suggested we do it together. So, that's where this track was born. We did the version very similar to the original.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 am

Hardcore check out the offical bandwebsite of Deliverance.
Maybe you can contact the band on MySpace to ask for shows in your region.

Deliverance

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:42 am

What a cool idea to do this song with Thomas and Jon.

Go for a full length CD with Thomas and Jon.

Maybe I have missed something about a tribute CD for Deliverance?
Are there other bands playing Deliverance songs too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deliverance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance    Deliverance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deliverance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: