Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal Empty
PostSubject: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:17 pm

I just got in a new CD of a Christian power metal band out of New Jersey by the name of Faith Factor. Great stuff- kind of reminds me of Sacred Warrior, Barren Cross, Recon, Jacobs Dream, etc. The bands lead vocalist, Ski, brings a high and melodic vocal style that invites a comparison to the previously mentioned bands.

The bands recently released three song demo features two driving tracks in "Pray Warriors" and "Deceiver" along with a power ballad "The Angel And The Butterfly". Lyrics are openly Christian.

You can hear samples at: www.myspace.com/faithfactorrocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Very good sound! I'm going to download the ep. Sounds like a bargain to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:43 pm

Well, I tried to order the tracks, but it said there was an error. "Try again later."

Maybe I'll remember.....
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:26 am

They sound a lot like Recon to me. Lot of potential there!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:56 am

Cooool - Very metal.
I hope these guys continue.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 am

I like their sound, but I can't stand EPs--especially only 3 song CDs. If anyone wants to, I'd be glad to receive the MP3s and burn those to disc with some other EP stuff I have. (Hint, hint)

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal   Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith Factor - Christian Power Metal
Page 1 of 1