Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkwater - New Album Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Darkwater - New Album Update Empty
PostSubject: Darkwater - New Album Update   Darkwater - New Album Update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Quote :
The Swedish progressive metal band Darkwater will release their new album "Where Stories End" November 12th in Europe through Ulterium Records and November 23rd in North America through Nightmare Records. "Where Stories End" is the follow-up album to the bands successful debut album "Calling the earth to witness" that was released 2007 and gained excellent reviews around the world.

Henrik Båth of Darkwater comments; "We're really excited to finally present "Where Stories End" to all of you. We feel that we've created something special with this album, and I personally think that we've improved everything since "Calling the earth to witness". We hope you'll enjoy it! We got some shows coming up for the fall, and we hope to see many of you on the road during the coming year. Thanks for your patience and support!"

The mixing of the album was handled by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman [In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Hammerfall].

"Where Stories End" track listing:
01. Breathe
02. Why I bleed
03. Into the cold
04. A fools utopia
05. Queen of the night
06. In the blink of an eye
07. Fields of sorrow
08. Without a sound
09. Walls of deception

http://www.myspace.com/darkwaterofficial
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Darkwater - New Album Update   Darkwater - New Album Update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Not sure I will get this. I did not get their debut. I felt like the lyrics were just too dark for me. I read them online and just did not get anything from the song lyrics.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Darkwater - New Album Update   Darkwater - New Album Update I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:21 pm

I like these guys. True, enough, the lyrics are a bit dark, but it wouldn't be metal if they weren't...besides, these days, life is a bit dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkwater - New Album Update   Darkwater - New Album Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkwater - New Album Update
Page 1 of 1