Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rant about YouTube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Rant about YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Rant about YouTube   Rant about YouTube I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 am

OK, rant time.

# 1. I hate being forced to watch commercials before I can see a video... they never did that crap in the beginning !

# 2. I can't count how many times I pulled up a music video on YouTube, only to be disappointed cuz it's "copyrighted" and the DRM or EMI Nazi's made them remove it. IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO ! Back in the day (when MTV was normal), you could watch music videos all day and all night !

# 3. Why is it I can stream videos from ANY other site and they never buffer every 10 seconds.... yet when I view vids on YouTube, it's constantly buffering and freezing to catch up with itself.

I'm done with YouTube... if I can find the video ANYWHERE else, I'm watching it there instead.

(End of Rant)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Rant about YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant about YouTube   Rant about YouTube I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
OK, rant time.

# 1. I hate being forced to watch commercials before I can see a video... they never did that crap in the beginning !

Ok that one doesnt bother me too much because it is usually one brief commercial, and you figure that youtube has to make money somehow.

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

# 2. I can't count how many times I pulled up a music video on YouTube, only to be disappointed cuz it's "copyrighted" and the DRM or EMI Nazi's made them remove it. IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO ! Back in the day (when MTV was normal), you could watch music videos all day and all night !

Now here I think pretty much the same thing. Are they afraid that sales in old Quiet Riot vhs sales is going to plummet because you can watch a crappy quality version of the video on youtube? If anything you would think the record companies would want the exposure in hopes of increasing cd/mp3 sales.

Rant about YouTube
Page 1 of 1