Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Song Boxset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:53 pm

OK, not sure how many of you know the band Love Song from the 70's, but I know some of you know them. As I was surfing the web, I ran across their site and was shocked to find that they have put together a boxset of ALL of their releases, plus a bonus DVD and collector's book. I checked Amazon and one of their discs that was available used ranged from $45-$140. If you anyone is interested, the individual discs are also re-issued and and available separately. Personally, I bought the boxset as I have tried for years to get this music on CD and just couldn't afford the few CD's I have found. I am so excited, and for me that is hard to accomplish where music is concerned lately. Here is the link to the band's site and there is a link at the bottom of that page for the store.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 am

I've only head a song or two of this band. It definitely has a CCR/hippie music feel & sound. I've got to pass.

I'm also moving this over the The Melting Pot.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Never heard of the band, I bet Guilty/Forgiven would be interested in this.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am

Oh yeahhh... I've got 2 of their albums and am a fan - not a huge fan, but I do like them. Gotta have an appreciation for the oldies.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Man, I would love to have had the two original albums. I would have by-passed the boxset, but I could get the boxset cheaper than the originals. I went through a spell last year where all I was listening to was Jesus Music and these were a couple of albums I "found" online and listened to them. I wouldn't keep them, but determined to get originals. I have spent about a year now trying and couldn't do it, so I popped for the boxset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Song Boxset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Song Boxset   Love Song Boxset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Song Boxset
Page 1 of 1