Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-Sinner question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

There's something about X-Sinner I have to ask.
Is "Loud & Proud" the third X-Sinner CD?
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-06-01

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

Hmm, quite frankly I thought "Wold Covered In Blood" was their third full-length album. "Loud and Proud" is just a demo collection. And "Angry Einsteins" was kind of a side project
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crosswireband
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm

So no need to order "Loud & Proud"?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I like Loud and Proud, it is actually pretty good for a compilation of demo material. It features both the vocalists from the first two albums, and another singer who filled in between the two. Some of the songs were rerecorded from these demos and included on the first two studio albums, but I believe a lot of the lyrics are different.
I think it was worth getting, but I wouldn't pay a whole lot of money for it.

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm

There are actually two versions of Loud and Proud. Magdelene/M8 released it originally and that version goes for quite bit most of the time. Then Retroactive Records re-released it and added 2 extra songs. A quick scan shows most places selling it at about $25, but you can get it through Nightmare Records for about $14 plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:56 am

I'm pretty much the same as Staybrite. It's a good release, but not essential. There are some great songs on there, and it's interesting to hear the different vocalists.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 am

So when you have "Get It" and "Peace Treaty" there's no need to order "Loud & Proud".

I saw this CD on the list of Brent Miller and wondered if this CD is woth the $ 25?
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
So when you have "Get It" and "Peace Treaty" there's no need to order "Loud & Proud".

I saw this CD on the list of Brent Miller and wondered if this CD is woth the $ 25?

I have the first version of it from Magdelen/M8 records. Honestly, I don't listen to it very much, but it is nice to hear the different versions. I would recommend it if you find someone who will trade it, or if you find it cheaper. Nightmare Records has it for $13.99 for the Retroactive version, which includes the same songs as the original version plus two from the Angry Einsteins project. I would not recommend paying $25 for the disc, either version of it, if you just want the music from it. It is nice to hear the different versions, but for continued listening, I always go back to Get It and Peace Treaty.

If you want the music, and not wanting to pay the price for a collector's disc, you can buy the digital version of the Retroactive release from iTunes for $9.99. That is what I would recommend doing if you want to have the alternate versions of the music.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks Nazpastor,
That's a perfect solution.
Great idea.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:48 am

You are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Sinner question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Sinner question.   X-Sinner question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Sinner question.
Page 1 of 1