Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liberty n Justice quick update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Liberty n Justice quick update Empty
PostSubject: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

First thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts for my daughter Paige,
she is 12 years old and was diagnosed with epilepsy five years ago. In the past 4 weeks her condition changed and our whole world spun upside down. We are believing and claiming a complete miraculous restoration of her mind and she will live out her life seizure free. I have been contacted by some cool people and together we wanted to raise the awareness of this disease. I have zero star power but thank God the men and woman who have participated in past LNJ CDs do.... besides the new LNJ CD we are finishing up I have started writing for a five song EP (with Vic Riveria) that will be released with a large % of the proceeds going toward the Epilepsy Foundation in a donation in my daughters name (Trinity Paige Murr) and the rest of the $ going to the website that is allowing us to make this happen. If you liked our "Independence Day" CD, these 5 songs will be in that vein
More details and official announcement very soon.....
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

I think that's a cool idea, Justin.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Very cool idea, count me in.

Still praying God will heal your daughter, I trust he will.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 am

Any word on how things turned out with Justin's daughter? I haven't heard anything.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 am

I like the idea too Justin, count me in too.

That's what I like to know too how Justin's daughter is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice quick update   Liberty n Justice quick update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty n Justice quick update
Page 1 of 1