Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shout plays at Legends of Rock

Go down 
+4
ChosenOne
Staybrite
alldatndensum
777rocker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
777rocker

777rocker

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Shout plays at Legends of Rock Empty
PostSubject: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am

I didn't expect a Legends of Rock festival in 2010, but here it is: September 18 in Ennepetal/Germany (I guess) where the famous christmas rocknight happens every year. And it seems that there will be a great line up for Shout with former lead singer and guitarist has confirmed. And they will play in the original line up. Ok, Joe Galetta hasn't confirmed yet, but all in all it looks good. Let's see who else will be playing there....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marcpiras
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

I wish we had concerts like that here. American bands like Shout or Whitecross never play here. They always seem to go to Europe or South America.

I wonder if/when Ken Tamplin or Shout will do another CD. It's been way too long.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Very cool! Wish I could be there.

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

If they do do a new album I sure hope they go back to thier In Your Face sound
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I liked the "Shout Back" sound. I just did not like the fact that there were WAY too many slow songs.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I liked the "Shout Back" sound. I just did not like the fact that there were WAY too many slow songs.

Agreed.

777rocker

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm so curious who else will come to Legends of Rock. I think Idle Cure would be cool too. Remembering their first gig at christmas rocknight in Germany in 1987. They were 2nd headliner and played before Bloodgood. Wow, and I was there. Time passes.....
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 am

I agree that its been far too long since Tamplin did an album. Let's face it, Shout was Tamplin. The other guys played in the band, sure; but Tamplin wrote everything and his fingerprints were all over everything Shout did. So a solo Tamplin record would be just as good IMO.

I would love to see them live doing all those great songs from their two 80's albums!
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

Shout was so good. I have some of Tamplins solo stuff but honestly think the 2 efforts he put out with Shout were far superior. Back just didn't have that Shout sound. It had more of Tamplins more pop rockish sound when it could've been better.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:33 am

Here in the states, Cornerstone festival has booked Guardian. And I can neither confirm nor deny but I'm guessing that the new Up From the Ashes concert in Ca will have Crystavox & Barren Cross. That is just a guess however. So if I win the lottery in the next few weeks, roadtrip and plane trip
Back to top Go down
777rocker

777rocker

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah! Doesn't sound bad either. I would love to go to C-stone too for I might know a lot of people in person. Shout plays at Legends of Rock Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 pm

WOW, that means I'm going to see Shout live.
I think I'm dreaming. so let me read again what Marc has written over the Legends Of Rock.

Yes, I 've read it very well.
Yeppers de peppers I'm going to see Shout life.
That's wonderful and I'm absolutely looking forward to Legends Of Rock.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 am

Now I am very curious to know what other bands will play on Legends Of Rock.
Idle Cure seems to be a good band for Legends Of Rock.
Back to top Go down
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:35 pm

ChosenOne wrote:
Here in the states, Cornerstone festival has booked Guardian.

Lets just hope that they won't be using tracks and harmonizers now days. Though, they could need them more now than ever.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Well according to thier Facebook page Idle Cure is tossing around the idea of some reuion shows. Seriously, if Legends booked Idle Cure to go along with Shout I may just very well hop on that big bird and fly out.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 am

With all the talk of Shout, I had to add them to my Zune.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 am

I had the same idea to listen to the songs I have from Shout.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 pm

I saw Shout play at Cstone in either 89 or 90.... Tamplin sang the whole time with his eyes closed.... they also used way too many back tracks, just like everyone else did....

They were fun to see.

Shout plays at Legends of Rock Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout plays at Legends of Rock   Shout plays at Legends of Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout plays at Legends of Rock
Page 1 of 1