Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dawn

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-12

bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? Empty
PostSubject: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

is there some similar bands like MeWithoutYou? or some bands like Callisto? bands with sad mood?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Hmmm not too familiar with either of those bands, but you might want to try The Awakening, they are probably kind of a melancholy gothy/industrial vibe on most of their music (at least the stuff I have heard). Check out the link below

http://www.myspace.com/theawakeningband

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Check out the Human Flight Committee. Their "Oh, When the Animals Unionize" album is fantastic. Not quite as rocking as mewithoutYou, but awesome. Another one to try is a band called The Constellation Branch. Their debut "The Dream Life The Real Life The Empty Glass" is an indie-rock MASTERPIECE. If you like that mwY style w/ the quirky vocals & all-over-the-place moody instrumentation, you must hear that album. I'm working on a review of it for my blog to post at some point, it's probably my favorite current (as in, last 3-4 years) indie-rock album.

You might also like a little band called Stairs To Nowhere. They did an album called "Adieu Delicate Atheist" that is quite good, similar in style to the 2 I mentioned above. It's a free (legal) download from the band's official Bandcamp site, though I can't find the link right now. Check www.blabberdownload.com & look at the listing, you'll see it in the recent posts. Good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
dawn

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 pm

thank you very much man! I will chek the bands...

The Awakening, I know them... my favorite is ''The Fountain EP''
Back to top Go down
dawn

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am

MetalFRO wrote:
Check out the Human Flight Committee. Their "Oh, When the Animals Unionize" album is fantastic. Not quite as rocking as mewithoutYou, but awesome. Another one to try is a band called The Constellation Branch. Their debut "The Dream Life The Real Life The Empty Glass" is an indie-rock MASTERPIECE. If you like that mwY style w/ the quirky vocals & all-over-the-place moody instrumentation, you must hear that album. I'm working on a review of it for my blog to post at some point, it's probably my favorite current (as in, last 3-4 years) indie-rock album.

You might also like a little band called Stairs To Nowhere. They did an album called "Adieu Delicate Atheist" that is quite good, similar in style to the 2 I mentioned above. It's a free (legal) download from the band's official Bandcamp site, though I can't find the link right now. Check www.blabberdownload.com & look at the listing, you'll see it in the recent posts. Good stuff bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? Icon_smile

I found the bands and really great albums, that is what I'm looking for...
thanks again man!
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 am

Glad I could help, more folks need to know about these excellent bands!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?   bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bands like MeWithoutYou or Callisto?
Page 1 of 1