Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelic Warlord updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Angelic Warlord updates Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Warlord updates   Angelic Warlord updates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Sorry for the sporadic updates to Angelic Warlord lately, but I have had some distractions (with the NFL playoffs being one of them! LOL!)

Anyhow, I have managed to update the site recently to include several new reviews, including Mastedon - "It's A Jungle Out There", Mastedon - "3" and the new album from Brazil's Sunroad, "Long Gone".

I also added a review of a secular release as well, "Masquerade" by Meliah Rage. Please note that Meliah Rage does include one Christian member, vocalist Mike Munro, who wrote the majority of the lyrics. As a matter of fact, the lyrics to "Masquerade" are as bold and upfront as many if not most Christian metal releases. So I thought it might be of interest to everyone here.

In addition you will find extensive updates to the new section and the release dates page as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Angelic Warlord updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord updates   Angelic Warlord updates I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Very cool, off to check it out.

Angelic Warlord updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: