Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check out this new Band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Check out this new Band Empty
PostSubject: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:56 am

KILLING CAIN
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:00 am

Before you advertise with this band, it's nice to introduce you and tell a bit more about this band xxxCainxxx
Is Killing Cain a Christian band?
What is the music style they play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:55 am

I apologize..you're right...I've gotten so zealous on trying to get our name out there...didn't mean to spam.

It's heavy rock/metal/nu-metal/indie...I dunno...maybe I can't see the forest for the trees, but to me it just sounds different....of course..I'm biased.. Tongue

We're mostly out of St. Pete, Florida. I say mostly becuz I'm actually in Michigan rite now..trying to move. We're on a mission to reach the lost...though our target audience is the lost inside the church walls. We are not, however, a praise and worship band. Our lyrics are honest and written in humility and openness. We believe much if not most of the church's negative stereotyping stems from hypocrisy and the need to play "perfect"..which is a huge sign of the apostate church Christ warned us about.

That, in a nutshell is Killing Cain. afro
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Production is lacking which is quite common for indie projects. I'd add some processing on the vox, too - they didn't agree with me for some reason. I imagine you sound much better live.

Welcome to CHM and I hope you stick around.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:37 pm

I'm not a big fan of Numetal/Modern Rock, but I actually liked the Retribution song.
The production is a bit lacking, but very understandable considering you are an indie group.

I say keep up the good work, and continue to improve.
May God bless your ministry.

--

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Thanks you guys...again..sorry about the "spam"...I'm glad you still checked it out!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:26 am

I like your angle. And the lyrics make you think, which is needed today ! Please keep the lyrics salty and strong and don't let the industry water you down... I've seen it too many times before.

Keep rocking and reaching !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:06 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Production is lacking which is quite common for indie projects. I'd add some processing on the vox, too - they didn't agree with me for some reason. I imagine you sound much better live.

Welcome to CHM and I hope you stick around.

Yes..the stuff is pre-production. Hopefully most people don't know the difference..especially listening through computer speakers. :tongue:

But seriously..Retribution is our first real recording, though still unproduced and very rough. We've been working with a guy under Jeff Tomai, who has produced lots o bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Jerry Cantrell and others. We're hopefully going to start recording for real in the next month or so.

Staybrite wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Numetal/Modern Rock, but I actually liked the Retribution song.
The production is a bit lacking, but very understandable considering you are an indie group.

I say keep up the good work, and continue to improve.
May God bless your ministry.

--

Thank you. It makes me feel so young to be called nu-metal..heh heh

Yah bless you as well.

apologetixfreak wrote:
I like your angle. And the lyrics make you
think, which is needed today ! Please keep the lyrics salty and strong
and don't let the industry water you down... I've seen it too many
times before.

Keep rocking and reaching !

Thank you. As the lyricist I really appreciate when someone looks past the music for a moment. I also appreciate the encouragement to keep it straight and true. That is something lacking with this generation of "christians".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this new Band   Check out this new Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this new Band
Page 1 of 1