Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent F.O.G. updates?

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Recent F.O.G. updates? Empty
PostSubject: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 am

Anyone hear from Dave or the rest of the F.O.G. guys anymore? I just wondered how they are coming in the recording process. I am playing their "Broken" CD now and wishing I had some new tunes by this band.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 am

Nothing new about F.O.G.
I thought F.O.G. is working on a new CD.
Let me try to contact Dave to ask if there's F.O.G. news.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Haven't heard from Dave in quite sometime. Would be great to know if they are almost done with their new album.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm

I would like to know where they are in the process. But, with as much stuff still coming out the rest of the year that I am interested in, I would not be upset if this was put off until early 2010.

For the remainder of the year, here is just the short list of stuff I know I am interested in:

Kutless
Fee
Flyleaf
Casting Crowns
Saint (2 CDs)
Bride
Apologetix
Desyre

On top of all that, add the stack of new ones I have gotten recently. Needless to say, I've got a lot of new stuff to get acquainted with!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 am

I'm very interested in:

Bride
Mission Of One
Maybe Saint, the new CD and the rerealeased Crime Scene Earth.

Have sent an e-mail to F.O.G. when I get one back of F.O.G. I'll post it so we all know how F.O.G. is doing.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 am

They played here in March but didn't say anything then. Life was busy as always trying to reach out to the biker crowd and pastor.

davetherocker

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:44 am

Hey All,

WE really are thankful for you guys asking abhout how we are doing. Topshot is right in that we have been intensely active in the biker community and have found ourselves as the house band that most would see as the model for the Sons of Anarchy. We covet your prayers for all of this. In regards to our new album we are really hoping to see it completed by the beginning of November. Our producer has really cracked the whip and won't let it out until it meets his expectations! We have snuck out one of the tracks and it is currently being played on Full Armour "Chrome" and Metal Pulse Radio and is titled Blow The Trumpet. Maybe if you guys get a chance you can give either of these radio shows a listen. Lastly have any of you heard any of what Sacred Warrior is coming out with. I had a sneak preview and all I can say is look out baby cuz it sounds sweeeet!

In HIS Rockin' Grace,

Rev (Dave)
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 am

hi Dave,

Great to hear from you. I've got FOG's last 2 albums (I think that's all you've done so far, right?) and will be interested to hear the new one. We'll pray for you as you've requested too.

Sacred Warrior? I have their Demo 2001 album and was pretty pleased with that. Do you know how many tracks they will be doing on the new album, and what sort of time frame they're looking at?

Cheers

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 am

Dave, it's so very good to see you again on CHM. Recent F.O.G. updates? Icon_lol

Keep us informed about F.O.G. please or when you guys have special prayer requests.
Looking forward to listen to the new F.O.G.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Dave thanks so much for checking in with us. You and the rest of F.O.G. will definately have our prayers.

Very glad to hear you are making good progress on the album.

Also cool to hear you have had a taste of the new Sacred Warrior, it has been a while since us fans have heard any news about their new album (I think maybe some people were starting to loose hope of seeing a new S.W. album).

Static Fuse

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Quote :
For the remainder of the year, here is just the short list of stuff I know I am interested in:

Kutless
Fee
Flyleaf
Casting Crowns
Saint (2 CDs)
Bride
Apologetix
Desyre

Apologetix is doing another one already? Wow, those guys work quickly! And the production gets better with each release!

BTW the new Static Fuse will hopefully be out before the end of the year...with MUCH better production than the first!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Static Fuse wrote:

BTW the new Static Fuse will hopefully be out before the end of the year...with MUCH better production than the first!

That is great news. The first album is fantastic, if you and Sonya have done even better on the follow that will be a special treat.

PostSubject: Re: Recent F.O.G. updates?   Recent F.O.G. updates? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent F.O.G. updates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: