Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted Empty
PostSubject: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Not sure if their are too many fans of this American power-metal band here at CHM, but they have posted a brand new song on their myspace sight. It is called "Stain". I'm loving it.

http://www.myspace.com/jacobsdream

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 pm

I love their self titled release...the others were OK, but in my opinion not as good. Their new stuff sounds really good though.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 am

I just never could get into this band. I don't really know why.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I just never could get into this band. I don't really know why.

Because you probably didn't like the harder American Power Metal of the 80's (Leather Wolf, Armored Saint, Fates Warning, Metal Church etc.).
If most of the music you listened to in the 80's sounded like AC/DC, Def Leppard, Motley Crue etc, then it would be understandable, because Jacobs Dream sound very little like that style (hair metal/hard rock).

I liked it all.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 pm

It's funny--MOST of the stuff I listened to in the 80's was very much the bands you listed. But, I did like Leatherwolf and Metal Church. I did not care for Fates Warning or Armored Saint.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kethdredd

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm

I've tried to like this band, but the vocalist always seemed out of key to me. That being said, I'm really liking the new song, he seems more controlled singing in a lower register on this one.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Sometimes you have bands you never come in.
I think we all have those bands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted   Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacobs Dream - New Song Posted
Page 1 of 1