Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
Dynamis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:47 pm

The latest re-issue from Retroactive Records, Seventh Seal delivers an eighties based blend of melodic metal and hard rock on its debut "Messengers Of Love". Fans of Stryper, Leviticus (the lead vocalist sounds just like Sonny Larson), Laudamus, Holy Soldier and Emotion will be get into this one. Hailing from Norway, Seventh Seal also features one of the best twin guitar attacks you will ever hear.

The album was originally recorded back in the late eighties and not released until 1990 but received limited distribution (only 1000 copies were originally printed).

I wish there were samples online. The CD is not yet available at CD Baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:12 pm

Sometimes it would be great to find online samples of some stuff you might like to order.
There are not much online sites where you can listen to samples.
Blastbeats only has short samples and CD Baby has samples too.
I wish Radrockers will start with samples too.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:18 pm

Dynamis wrote:
..... (the lead vocalist sounds just like Sonny Larson)...

Sounds very promising.

I get confused with all the Seven/7th bands though.
I always think it is the thrash or metalcore bands.

--

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:10 pm

I will probably order this if I can find it somewhere besides Radrockers. I don't mind ordering from them, but they don't have anything else I'm interested in right now. Blamed $25 minimum order!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:18 am

I'm interested, but I gotta hear samples first. No way do I buy sight-unseen (hearing-unheard?) anymore.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:56 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
I'm interested, but I gotta hear samples first. No way do I buy sight-unseen (hearing-unheard?) anymore.

I hear you, I almost never do that anymore either.
I do make exception for bands that I already really like.
Like with Rob Rock's new album, I wont bother looking for samples of that. I will just buy it, and expect the high caliber music he is known for.

--

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:35 am

Agreed, Staybrite. I was more speaking about new bands. Groups like Stryper, Rob Rock, Theocracy...they get bought immediately without hearing any of it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:
Agreed, Staybrite. I was more speaking about new bands. Groups like Stryper, Rob Rock, Theocracy...they get bought immediately without hearing any of it.

I sorta figured that's what you meant when you said "sight unseen". But I just wanted to through my 3 cents in there too.
geek

--

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 pm

Lately, I prefer to hear something before buying, but that's hard when there are no online samples yet. CD Baby will have it as Retroactive is really good about selling their stuff there.

But, I've also come to trust Retroactive. They have released CD after CD that I have loved. I can usually tell with there stuff just by the description if I am going to like something. And, by this description, I think I will love it:

Quote :
The latest re-issue from Retroactive Records, Seventh Seal delivers an eighties based blend of melodic metal and hard rock on its debut "Messengers Of Love". Fans of Stryper, Leviticus (the lead vocalist sounds just like Sonny Larson), Laudamus, Holy Soldier and Emotion will be get into this one. Hailing from Norway, Seventh Seal also features one of the best twin guitar attacks you will ever hear.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:01 pm

I got this today, and I am LOVING it! It's just some great classic 80's style melodic metal. I think you all would really like this one and that you need to order this NOW!

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Guess I need to listen to this again. I don't recall anything special about it at all unless the remaster did wonders for it.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:28 am

Gridermusic has this CD too.
Yes, blamed $ 25 minimum order at Radrockers.
I would like to listen first too how this sounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love   Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Seal - Messengers Of Love
Page 1 of 1