Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Morning.............

Go down 
+2
alldatndensum
Fundy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

This Morning............. Empty
PostSubject: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:17 am

I woke up to "Bethlehem" by Theocracy.

Recently we bought a CD alarm clock, and I've been using the alarm clock function that starts any track of the CD at any point in the day. It's a great way to wake up.

I'm threatening to put "The Threshing Floor" by Tourniquet on as my wake up track. That starts with a loud piercing scream!

Yesterday I had "Lay Your Demons To Rest" by Theocracy, which - to be honest - wasn't my wife's ideal track.

Still, it's wakes us up with a smile.

life is good

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

My wife has one of those, and she wakes up to the same track day after day after day. I get tired of the same opening bars of piano music. I'm tempted to exchange her CD with Disciple just to watch her get up quicker.

But, then I might get dead fast.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 am

Quote :
I'm tempted to exchange her CD with Disciple just to watch her get up quicker.

This is lol!
When she "loves" Discipe just as my as my family members she's out of bed before her alarm clocks rings.
They always have negative commends about this very cool music.
"Your CD player has to be out" That's what I hear when I listen to Disciple.
Strange isn't it for very cool music like Disciple.

How wonderful it must be to wake up with the songs of your favorite bands instead of the radio program that awake me.
Back to top Go down
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Fundy wrote:

I'm threatening to put "The Threshing Floor" by Tourniquet on as my wake up track. That starts with a loud piercing scream!

lol! A great way to start the day for sure.

My wife's into classical music. If I ever slapped in a Tourniquet track as a wake up call, she'd massage the sleep button by burying the player in my skull.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh man that would drive me nuts. I don't really like waking up to music (no matter how mellow or quiet it is). But I also don't like waking up to alarms either.
I actually use the vibrate function on my cell phone as an alarm, plenty loud enough for me.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Dreams wrote:

My wife's into classical music. If I ever slapped in a Tourniquet track as a wake up call, she'd massage the sleep button by burying the player in my skull.

Sounds about right to me.
ROTFL

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't like waking up. Period.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:52 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I don't like waking up. Period.

Well yes there is that too.
But you gotta wake up eventually or they will put you in the morgue.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 pm

We got one of those back in '98.

We bought it cuz regular alarms take me from sound asleep Sleep to angry Evil or Very Mad in 0.006 seconds.... so several years back we got one and usually woke up to Enya, or celtic psalms/hymns etc.

However, the cd part of it broke and now we're back to the alarm part. No But what's cool is, you can make it so the alarm starts out dead quiet and slowly gets louder.
It's pretty cool, but I miss the CDs.

Not a new idea though. When I was in high school, I had my tape player plugged into a timer and the play button pushed at Megadeth's song "Wake up dead". Cranked to volume 10 every morning, it guaranteed I'd be up in time for school. (sometimes I'd throw a diff song in, like Cooper's "School's Out")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 am

I had a combination casette player/alarm clock when I was a kid. My favorite song to wake up to was Rez - City Streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Morning.............   This Morning............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Morning.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: