Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All hail the Messiah...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

All hail the Messiah... Empty
PostSubject: All hail the Messiah...   All hail the Messiah... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 am

Or is it to hell with the "messiah"?????

You decide: CLICKY

Quote :
Product Description
This is the little blue book that has everyone twittering and blogging, essential reading as we pick
ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin the work of remaking America. Printed in a size that easily fits into pocket or purse, the book is an anthology of quotations borrowed from Barack Obama's speeches and writings. POCKET OBAMA serves as a reminder of the amazing power of oratory and the remarkable ability of this man to move people with his words, a primer for readers who want to examine the substance of his thought and reflect on the next great chapter in the American story. His superb and captivating oratory has earned comparisons to
John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, and this collection presents words that catapulted his remarkable rise to the American Presidency. Includes themes of democracy, politics, war, terrorism, race, community, jurisprudence, faith, personal responsibility, national identity, and above all, his hoped-for vision of a new America. Learn earnestly and diligently. It is an unofficial requirement for every citizen to own, to read, and to carry this book at all times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

All hail the Messiah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hail the Messiah...   All hail the Messiah... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Love this comment by a "buyer".

Quote :
I bought this book and read some of it to my landlord. Guess what?! He said I didn't have to pay rent any more! And when I went to fill up my gas tank, the service attendant saw my book, winked, and said, "No charge!" At the DMV, standing behind 30+ others, I held up my pocket Obama and was immediately ushered to the front of the line!

Wow! At just $5.95, what a great investment! It's like an all-access pass and everything is free!

Thanks, Mr. Obama!

All hail the Messiah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: