Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 am

How did I miss this ? http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/05/musician_steven_curtis_chapman.html

Last year Steven Curtis Chapman's teenage son was backing out of their driveway and accidently hit their adopted daughter Maria. She died from the injuries.
My heart goes out to the family !
I can't imagine such a tragedy... it's horrible. That poor family, and that teen's gotta be devastated.

Did anyone else hear of this ? I know he's CCM and this is a Metal thread, but we've talked about CCM stuff, esp if there's a tragedy. Maybe someone did post about this last year and I missed it.

I just feel aweful for the Chapmans.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Under rock you've been.

Covered this we have.

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 pm

C'mon, now you sound like Yoda !

Actually '08 was a rough year for me psychologically or some crap like that... Drs puting me on different trash and stuff that I'm not on now. I was sick and working full time most of '08... now I'm I'm part time and feeling better, so I can actually keep up with things and be a part.

And besides, I can't keep up with all the posts... I don't know how you guys do it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Ok, I'll break from the "four word game" we've been playing in the other thread.

Actually, this has been all over the national news. It was a huge story, and I know it caused the Chapman family a lot of pain. But, they are moving forward because they know that Christ is with them through the pain. He isn't bringing their baby girl back, but He promised to never leave us. I think the Chapman's have learned this lesson quite well during this time.

As for keeping up with all the posts, sometimes it is hard. When you start posting on multiple boards, that gets to be a challenge. But, as a self-admitted web junkie, it is something I rather enjoy.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:00 pm

I enjoy it too.

I can't believe I missed news like that though.
I DID hear about Greg Laurie's son dying in the car accident. Maybe cuz it was local news for us.
We don't watch news, but we read MSN home page almost every day. So I'm a little surprised they didn't mention it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm

You need to give up on any social aspect of your life and just post on this board.
Then you will be able to keep up just fine.

Yes very tragic what happened to the Chapman's, doubly hard since it was their own son driving the car.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am

Quote :
You need to give up on any social aspect of your life and just post on this board

I'd end up in a dark basement somewhere surrounded by junk food staring into the glowing screen of my Dell with red watery eyes....

in the back ground, a landlord pounds on the door and shouts obscenities.

hmmmmmm. lemme think on it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :
You need to give up on any social aspect of your life and just post on this board

I'd end up in a dark basement somewhere surrounded by junk food staring into the glowing screen of my Dell with red watery eyes....

Nothing wrong with that is there?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter   Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else hear ? SCC's daughter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: