For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wisdom's Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 15419
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:54 am

No no this is not the band Christian rivel did the lead vocals for in 2001.
To know if you might like this band, youhave to check them out.

http://www.myspace.com/wisdomscalltheband

Let us know what your thoughts are about this band.
"Larger Than Life" really rocks.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 20313
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 pm

I like the sound of this band. They could use a bit more polishing with their recording/mixing, but they probably won't get that being signed to Soul Joy Records. They also have Eden's Way and Jesus Joshua 24:13, and neither of those bands really have a production that sounds pro.

Regardless, I like both of those bands and probably will enjoy this. I might try and order the CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20136
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:39 pm

I dig their sound, but the production is really lacking. It really sounds muddy.

I will probably pass on this one.

--

rockerVu2

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 pm

This band sounds very good.
I have to check out their webiste to find out if there are more or other samples of this band.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:43 pm

I had some money in my PayPal account where I returned the X-Terra CD to CD Baby. So, I took a chance on this. The production might not be perfect, but it still sounded good to me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:18 am

There is money in my Paypal account too so I can use that to buy other CDs too.
I try to figure out how.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:33 am

For those of you who liked their style but think that the production is weak, don't worry! Wisdom's Call has signed with Soul Joy Records, and will be completely re-recording this CD for their label debut. Additional songs will be added, and a couple of these tracks could get axed.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 20136
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
For those of you who liked their style but think that the production is weak, don't worry! Wisdom's Call has signed with Soul Joy Records, and will be completely re-recording this CD for their label debut. Additional songs will be added, and a couple of these tracks could get axed.

Hey good news!

--

rockerVu2

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:38 pm

Yeppers, that's good news.
Does that mean I have to wait a while before I can order a new Wisdom's Call?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:58 pm

I received this in the mail and like it quite a bit. The production is a little thin (could have been fixed by layering rhythm guitar tracks), but the songs are great & the band's talent really shines through. If you like Jesus Joshua 24:15, then I would recommend this CD to you as well.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:42 pm

I think I wait to the other release is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wisdom's Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom's Call   Wisdom's Call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom's Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: