Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red - Innocence and Instinct

Go down 
+5
Staybrite
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Fundy
Dreams
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreams

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Red - Innocence and Instinct Empty
PostSubject: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 am

Listening to the CD now...freaking awesome!

I highly recommend this to you all.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:00 am

I've had a listen to some of their stuff, and it's good, but a bit too modern for me.

(I'm old school, which could explain why I'm going grey!)

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

Dreams, is it an online copy? The CD doesn't actually come out until the middle of February. I'll be getting mine then. I loved their last one, and the new one seems to be more in the same vein from what I have heard.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am

My "Innocence And Instinct" CD is already preordered.
It will land in my mailbox with a Red T-shirt.

No I don't think the T-shirt is Red lol!

Last edited by rockerVu2 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Fundy wrote:
I've had a listen to some of their stuff, and it's good, but a bit too modern for me.

(I'm old school, which could explain why I'm going grey!)

Fundy

Same here brother. Twisted Evil

Dreams

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Dreams, is it an online copy? The CD doesn't actually come out until the middle of February. I'll be getting mine then. I loved their last one, and the new one seems to be more in the same vein from what I have heard.

My wife was originally born in USSR and friends of her family own businesses in and around Moscow. One of those businesses is a legitimate music shop. Sometimes I can get early releases. The shop is not a Christian music store though, so I'm limited to what I can get.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 am

Hey that is kinda cool. Even if the disc says "Not for Sale Outside of Russia".

lol!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 am

The release date for "Innocence And Instinct" is February 10th.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Ugh...I just broke. Red posted the entire album (excluding the bonus songs) online. I couldn't help it...I got so curious that I went and listened. But don't be fooled, that "ugh" was an "ugh" of disappointment in myself for letting my curiosity. This album is gonna rock HARD! I won't say anything more about the album because I want you all to experience the satisfaction when the album actually comes out. Just know that you will not be disappointed!

For those of you like me, you can listen to it at: http://www.imeem.com/red
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 am

I will show some restraint and not listen until mine arrives. I got notice from Musichristian.com yesterday afternoon that my CD had shipped. Considering it is only coming from Nashville, I am confident that the disc will arrive by Friday.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:47 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I will show some restraint and not listen until mine arrives. I got notice from Musichristian.com yesterday afternoon that my CD had shipped. Considering it is only coming from Nashville, I am confident that the disc will arrive by Friday.

Very nice!! I have yet to recieve confirmation that mine has shipped, but hopefully mine shall be here soon as well!!!
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 pm

I take that back. I just recieved a message that my order has been shipped!! Bouncing smiley
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 am

I have gotten an e-mail my order was shipped on Monday.
It can be here next week.
Back to top Go down
elsid

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 am

It is a great album. The Duran Duran cover is very nice as well. The total album has a great flow and sound to it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Although I haven't listened to it yet, I got mine in the mail today!

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

GRRR!!! Mine probably did too but the mail room at my college isn't open on Saturdays so they just put Saturday's mail in our mailboxes on Monday.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Anyone got their copy besides me? What do you think of it?

Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

YEP! Got mine yesterday. Im extremely pleased with it. I still don't know if it topped End of Silence, but regardless its still a solid sophomore effort. I hate it when a band puts out a debut and then follows up with a second album that doesn't measure up. But that's definitely not the case with RED. I really liked the bonus tracks "Overtake You," "Forever," and "Nothing and Everything." The first two are both rocker songs while the third is a slower piano version of Fight Inside; kind of like what they did with Already over on End of Silence.

What I found kind of weird though was when I recieved my package in the mail they put it in a cardboard box unlike the bubblewrap envelope they usually send me stuff in. When I opened it I found that in addition to the CD, the Shirt and the autographed insert Musichristian.com sent me a free cinnamon scented candle as well...I just found it kind of random. lol
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I have to wait 3-5 weeks before I get my preordered "Innocence and Instinct.
I contacted MusiChristian about this and told them that's to long.
Is it fair to get an preordered CD around the release date.
No, I don't think I order again at MusiChristian again.
I have to wait much to long before I get the preordered CDs.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
I have to wait 3-5 weeks before I get my preordered "Innocence and Instinct.
I contacted MusiChristian about this and told them that's to long.
Is it fair to get an preordered CD around the release date.
No, I don't think I order again at MusiChristian again.
I have to wait much to long before I get the preordered CDs.

I agree. Thats absolutely horrible that you have to wait so long.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:37 pm

It's bad to have to wait that long, but they can only guarantee delivery for buyers in the USA by the release date for preorders. It takes a while to ship from Tennessee to Holland, and shipping isn't cheap. So, you might not want to order from them again, Vonnie, for preorders. But, then again, where are you gonna preorder this in your neck of the woods? You have an unusual dilemma that most of us don't have--distance and lack of product availability in your country.

Back to top Go down
Ahlitah

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:11 am

musichristian is the ABSOLUTE worst place to place orders for international delivery's, they bend over backwards to make your ordering experience miserable.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 am

Yes, the preordered Red CD makes me cherry and I feel it's not fair.
I've sent MusiChristian an e-mail that I never order CDs there again.
I really understand my Red isn't here at the same time when you get yours, but to wait three weeks to get finally a preordered CD is bummer.
I think MC has used the oldest and slowest snail to deliver the Red Cd in my mailbox.

It's not possible to preorder stuff like Red or other bands in this wonderful rockin' low country.
From now on I will ask you where I better can order and preorder my CDs.
Is that OK?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote :
Im extremely pleased with it. I still don't
know if it topped End of Silence, but regardless its still a solid
sophomore effort. I hate it when a band puts out a debut and then
follows up with a second album that doesn't measure up. But that's
definitely not the case with RED.

I would have to agree with your opinion. I am not sure it is better than the debut, but it's definitely on par with it.

Quote :
It's not possible to preorder stuff like Red or other bands in this wonderful rockin' low country.
From now on I will ask you where I better can order and preorder my CDs.
Is that OK?

I'm not sure I could be of any service. I don't know individual shipping times for vendors to certain countries. My suggestion would be to ask about international rates and shipping times before you order. By asking in advance, you know where you stand with any online seller. If you don't ask them, then you are setting up expectations that they might not be able to meet. You're also setting yourself up for some disappointments.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Till now only MC made it to let me wait so long.
Some weeks I ordered a Cd from Nailpoint and I have gotten the Cd in 7 days.
See it's possible.
I think it's the way MC is shipping their stuff.
Maybe they wait till there's room for my CD in a plane or so.
From now on I'll ask first how long the shipping takes to here before I preorder a CD again.

I think there are many ways in the US to ship airmail packages, I know you've first class mail and I think there are many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red - Innocence and Instinct   Red - Innocence and Instinct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red - Innocence and Instinct
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: