Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Fighting Instinct's "Under the Gun 'EP'" was just released to Itunes. The reason I put "EP" in quotes is because they released a 5 song EP, but they also released a version with 4 bonus songs. So basically its album length but its still called an EP. Why they did this? I dont know. The only thing about this album is it was only released in digital form and not on CD. I would totally reccommend picking this up. There wasn't a single track that I could find it in me to skip. If you are completely anti-Itunes but you still like this band, I would also reccommend their debut S/T album.
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh, and here's a clip of one of their new songs played Live.

Stop Me Cold
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:08 am

Not available on disc, sorry I'll just have to pass then. I've already got their debut.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 am

My pain is "again an EP".
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 am

I'd be interested in a CD.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 am

Probably didn't want to bother with a real CD when they knew they were breaking up right after the release. I thought it was to give the fans the songs they had been working on so far.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:45 am

They could do something through Kunaki.com and not have to print up a ton of CDs. They could have a link on their MySpace for anyone wanting a physical copy and Kunaki would handle their orders for them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:49 am

Fighting Instinct sounds pretty cool.
A full length CD sounds interesting.

Can I ask what Kunaki is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"   Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Instinct - Under the Gun "EP"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: