Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HB - Frozen Inside

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Ok I know this isn't exactly a new disc, but I have been listening to it for the last few weeks, and I am totally blown away by the lyrics on this album.

I think Alldat might have said this before, but it sounds like a gothic/symphonic metal worship album. I am completely enjoying both the music and the lyrics, this one will certainly be towards the top of my list for favorite releases this year.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Quote :
I think Alldat might have said this before, but it sounds like a gothic/symphonic metal worship album.

I'm not sure that I would have said "symphonic", but I'll allow you to quote me since it makes me sound like I knew what I was talking about. Laughing

This is a good disc. Not one of my favorites for the year--not really sure why. I like the songs and the worship focus. But, because of the focus, I really have to need these songs on certain days. Most worship projects are that way with me. After you begin to really bond with the songs, you need to hear them at some times and can't listen to them at others.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

I'm not sure that I would have said "symphonic", but I'll allow you to quote me since it makes me sound like I knew what I was talking about. Laughing

Well I couldn't remember exactly what you said, and I can't figure out how to classify this music. I think it would certainly fit in the metal category, but it doesn't sound like Euro-power metal, and the vocals are very melodic and not at all aggressive, it seems guitar oriented but still has lots of keys.....what do you call it?
scratch

alldatndensum wrote:

I like the songs and the worship focus. But, because of the focus, I really have to need these songs on certain days. Most worship projects are that way with me.

I think I understand what you are talking about, most CCM and modern worship is pretty much the same for me. I really need to be in the right state of mind to feel it so to speak. But between this album and the new Letter 7 discs I can't seem to get anything else into my cd player.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5330
Registration date : 2007-05-04

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Great disc!

Great lyrics

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 am

When we go to the Christmas Rock Night on Saturday there's a gig of HB too.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 pm

To get an idea how HB sounds you have to click on the link.
Click here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HB - Frozen Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB - Frozen Inside   HB - Frozen Inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HB - Frozen Inside
Page 1 of 1