Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An awesome Compilation album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

An awesome Compilation album Empty
PostSubject: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:47 am

Okay, since I KNOW how much we all love our Christmas albums, I thought Id post about this one. Im sure most of you know about the 'X' series of comp. albums. Well this year for the Christmas album they put together a pretty good one. It has Thousand Foot Krutch, Project 86, KJ 52, Kutless, Seventh Day Slumber, Anberlin, (and my personal fav on this album) August burns Red doing Carol of the Bells, and the list goes on. Each band did a cover of a Christmas song with their own personal twist. I don't normally say this about Christmas albums, but I think I could listen to this one all year long.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Right on! My wife and I always search for new Christmas music every year... our goal: NON-TRADITIONAL ! We love the classics, but come on, talk about burning them to a crisp... they are played-out ! I love new twists to old classics and really love new songs altogether.
So I'm looking forward to this album !

PS - If I have to hear the "feliz navidad" song more than once this season, I may fill my ears up with Elmer's glue !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Then I guess you might want to skip track 5 then lol!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 pm

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
NON-TRADITIONAL ! We love the classics, but come on, talk about burning them to a crisp... they are played-out !

Maybe thats my problem, everytime my wife breaks out her Nat King Cole or Neil Diamond Christmas albums I just want to scream. For some reason I dread Christmas music.

PostSubject: Re: An awesome Compilation album   An awesome Compilation album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awesome Compilation album
Page 1 of 1