Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US General Election

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2007-05-04

US General Election Empty
PostSubject: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:20 am

Over here it seems a foregone conclusion that Obama will win. The press is saying he is way ahead and that mcCain isn't doing too well.

Is it any different with the press in the US?

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:15 am

The liberal (communist) media in both our countries decided a LONG time ago that the foreign Muslim would win. To the media, he is the messiah, our savior.

The polls show him slightly ahead, but in my life, the polls have never been right. B. Hussein Obama has the group A.C.O.R.N. working for him, getting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of fake voter registrations and votes for him. He also has HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of campaign dollars from foreign countries (read ILLEGAL) who want him to win, BECAUSE HE IS A FILTHY MUSLIM COMMUNIST who hates America, white people and capitalism.

John McCain may not be the right president for our nation, but he is FAR superior to the Muslim with big ears. ONLY God can see to it that the right candidate wins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 am

Also, for those of you with liberal (communist) family, friends and co-workers, make sure to pound it into their heads to vote on NOVEMBER 5th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm

It really depends on which polls you look at, but most seem to show Obama only slightly ahead. Which has pretty much been the case all along (at least since McCain was selected as the republican nominee).

It is beyond me how this country could have changed so much in just 10 years. We were all but ready to throw up blockades to keep muslims out of our country after 9/11. Now it seems half the people in the country want to elect a racist with a muslim name (that was raised as a muslim despite what he claims now) to hold our highest public office.

PostSubject: Re: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:06 pm

I think it's still a toss up at this point, but I really could care less. I think they both would be horrible presidents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US General Election   US General Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US General Election
Page 1 of 1