Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Mad Max out now

Go down 
+4
7thSecond
Staybrite
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

New Mad Max out now Empty
PostSubject: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:51 am

Woo

I just saw that NEH Records has the new Mad Max CD in stock. It's too pricey for me, but now I know it's out.

Here's another one for everyone to add to their want list. lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 am

That's good to know.
I love the new MadMax album.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 am

You already have it?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:01 am

No I haven it.
Last weeks I didn't order much new CDs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm so behind I still don't have the last one.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Yeah $23.99 is definitely kinda high, but I'll have to get it eventually as they are one of my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 am

I loved the night of white rock, and the EP in white was pretty cool. But White Sands didn't seem to hit the mark for me (not sure why), so I'll probably pass on this new one - for the time being at least.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:34 pm

I loved both their "NIght Of White Rock" and the "White Sands" disc. I've got a little money in my PayPal--I might go ahead and break down and get this one. From the clips on their MySpace, this should be a musically awesome disc.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:35 pm

ARRRGGGHHHH $24 for a brand new disc!?!?!?!

Don't do it man.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 pm

I think I'll wait until the price comes down a bit. $23.99 is a bit steep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:44 pm

For those who don't want to spend that much on the CD, you can buy it digitally through iTunes for $9.99.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 pm

Some people don't really like MP3s.

Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:21 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I only like them when I make them from my own cd's. Sorry I'm oldschool. MP3's are nice, but they can't replace a cd for me.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:20 pm

7thSecond wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
I only like them when I make them from my own cd's. Sorry I'm oldschool. MP3's are nice, but they can't replace a cd for me.

Completely agree with you on both accounts.
Twisted Evil

nazpastor

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:39 pm

I also prefer CDs, but if one doesn't want to pay that much, the music can be had for much less. A lot of people didn't like iTunes music because of the quality. They have change from 128 bitrate to 256 bitrate, so the quality is much better. This album is also DRM free, so it can be played on any MP3 player rather than the old style which could only be played on an iTunes compatible player.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm

nazpastor wrote:
I also prefer CDs, but if one doesn't want to pay that much, the music can be had for much less. A lot of people didn't like iTunes music because of the quality. They have change from 128 bitrate to 256 bitrate, so the quality is much better.
I've ripped all of my songs at 128 Kbps on my MP3 player. They sound just fine to me. Does it use more space ripping them at a higher bitrate? In other words if I reripped all of my songs on my memory stick (I use a Sony PSP for my MP3 player) at 192 or 256 Kbps would they still fit or would I need a bigger memory stick? Yes the 4.0 GB one I have now is full by the way.
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Yes, the higher bitrate requires more space. I personally don't hear a lot of difference in a 128 bitrate versus a 192 bitrate most of the time. However, on some discs that I have ripped there is a a noticible difference to me.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks. I think I'll just stick with 128 then. I can only fit about 1,000 songs as it is now on my memory stick and don't really feel like losing any for a negligible difference.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:03 pm

With my MP3 player, I just rip my own CDs and make them 128 kbs. I really can't tell a difference in the sound quality--but that could be due to having crappy ol' earbuds.

Back to top Go down
kethdredd

kethdredd

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:16 am

The difference is pretty noticeable if you play them over a decent set of speakers, 128k is fine for portable devices most of the time but I can tell the difference in a car or home stereo, for me its like the difference between tapes and cds.

NOTE: I am not a picky audiophile ! Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 am

Here's an other old schooler who prefers CDs instead of MP3s.
$ 24 is a lot of money for a brand new CD.
How it comes this CD is so expensive?
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 am

alldatndensum wrote:
With my MP3 player, I just rip my own CDs and make them 128 kbs. I really can't tell a difference in the sound quality--but that could be due to having crappy ol' earbuds.
I tried ripping a few songs at 192 and 256 just to see if I could tell a difference between them and my 128 ripped songs. I really couldn't, besides the volume being slightly louder. I played them through both my Klipsch home speakers and my Grado headphones. Both were pretty expensive. Granted I'm the same guy who sees no real big difference between my regular and high def tv's either though. scratch
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Really it depends on the style of music you listen to as much as anything. If it is symphonic, the highs are clipped at lower bitrates. Heavier stuff the low notes are clipped in lower bitrates. If you take something like Demon Hunter and ripped it at 128, 192 and 256 and then listened to them all three on the same setup you would probably notice significant differences from 128 to 256. Some people really would pick the differences out at 192.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Oh I believe you that there is indeed a difference. I listen to mostly very hard stuff. If you played them all at the same time, honestly I'd probably be able to tell the difference. Still I think I'll stick with 128 for the higher capacity though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mad Max out now   New Mad Max out now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mad Max out now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: