Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Tyranny "Manipulation Continues" Empty
PostSubject: Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"   Tyranny "Manipulation Continues" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Tyranny had an album in the 80's by the name of "Manipulator".
It looks like they might be back. Check out this "new" album they have at CD Baby.

"Click Me"

After listening to the sound samples for the first few tracks I gotta say I'm not terribly impressed. Not quite as good as their "Manipulator" album IMO.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"   Tyranny "Manipulation Continues" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 am

I'm kinda worried about the Parental Advisory-Explicit Lyrics warning on the front cover.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"   Tyranny "Manipulation Continues" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'm kinda worried about the Parental Advisory-Explicit Lyrics warning on the front cover.

I was trying to read that and see if that was what it aktually said, or if was one of those "Demonic Waring-Holy Spirit...." kind of parody labels. Never could quite make it out.

I was a little put off by the first song title myself.

PostSubject: Re: Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"   Tyranny "Manipulation Continues" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyranny "Manipulation Continues"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: