Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From an outsiders point of view....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

From an outsiders point of view.... Empty
PostSubject: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 am

It seems like the press (British press anyway) are more in favour of Obama to win. Maybe it's because of his colour, maybe it's because they think it's time for the Democrats to get back in. But it does seem slightly tilted in favour of Obama.

Does anyone else see it that way?

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 am

While I can't speak for the British media, I can talk about the U.S. The media in this country is so liberally biased that it makes one want to puke. No matter what the nutjob Democratic Muslim does, he is praised as though he were the "real" Messiah. Nothing new about that, it's pretty much always been that way.

These are the same weirdo's that believe global warming is real, that windmills will replace oil and that Hollywood opinions matter.

It's all good though. If the media gets their man in Washington, they can say goodbye forever to any type of freedom of the press...unless they are talking about MURDERING unborn babies or telling us how more condoms/sex education for kindergartners will benefit us.

England supports the Muslim.
France supports the Muslim.
Russia supports the Muslim.
Hamas supports the Muslim.

4 pretty compelling reasons to NOT support B. Hussein Obama...in my humble opinion.

McCain/Palin '08
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:40 am

You left out two important endorsements that he also has:

Victor Chavez (Venezualan Communist Dictator)
Pres. Ahmademonnutjob (Iranian Pres.)

Two more good reasons not to vote for the Obamination.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Seems like most of the world wants the U.S. to elect liberal presidential candidates that have no back-bone when it comes to war, and defending our boarders and interests abroad.
I expect that in many cases they fear what might happen if they raise the anger of a president that isn't afraid to launch a large scale invasion on a country ill equipped to defend itself. But I have no idea why Great Britian would have anything to fear from us.

Another reason why the world wants to see a liberal spendocrat in the White House is that they will spend more of the U.S. taxpayers money on "programs" to benefit the nation and the world. So in the eyes of some non-U.S. countries this could mean more U.S. dollars in their pockets.
I dunno, could be they just fell into the hypnotic rethoric charm of a politician who can eloquently say nothing at all.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 pm

I don't think the British press fear anything from the US, but the way they work is they highlight any small thing that'll sell papers. So Obama could be the first black president - that would sell papers. Most of it just comes down to money in the end.

Most see the republicans as the Christian right, and democrats as the liberal left. And the UK generally shys away from Christianity, 'cause it's too one sided. They try and embrace all - which never really works!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From an outsiders point of view....   From an outsiders point of view.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From an outsiders point of view....
Page 1 of 1