Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Incarnate CD: NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

New Incarnate CD:  NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS! Empty
PostSubject: New Incarnate CD: NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS!   New Incarnate CD:  NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:18 pm

I tried posting this last night, but the site was down... since you guys have been so supportive, I was going to post the news here first, but Niceboard went and ruined that on me! Oh well, better late than never, right?

Alright, here it is at last - the production is nearing completion, so as promised, I am now taking pre-orders for the new Incarnate CD!

So here's the deal:

Incarnate CD Pre-Order Price: only $10! (+ S&H)
(full price of CD will be set after release, but it will be between $12 and $15)

Pre-Order Bonuses:

1. Discounted price on Incarnate's 2002 "Believe In Me" single/EP
- only $3 with your pre-order! (+ S&H)
(current selling price is $8... I will soon be reducing that to a permanent price of $5... you save an additional $2 by adding this CD to your pre-order)

2. FREE gift - choice of 1 of the following:
a) Incarnate lightning logo Sticker (approx. 7.5" X 1.5")
b) Incarnate lightning logo Magnet (approx. 5" X 1")
(no additional S&H charge on free item... be sure to specify in your order which item you wish to receive... 1 free item with pre-order... purchase additional stickers or magnets for $2 each, no additional S&H charge)

3. FREE upgrade
- This release will be on professional quality CD-R... in future I plan to re-issue this album in pressed CD form... when this happens, all those who pre-order this initial release will receive a FREE upgrade to the pressed disc release.

Shipping And Handling

S&H prices include bubble-pack envelope for protection during shipping.
Prices based on current Canada Post rates as of 01-14-2008

Orders WITHIN CANADA: add $2.85
(add $0.75 if adding "BIM" single to order - total $3.60)

U.S. orders: add $4.00
(add $1.50 if adding "BIM" single to order - total $5.50)

All overseas orders: add $5.50
(add $2.50 if adding "BIM" single to order - total $8.00)

For payment by PayPal, enter email address mail@unforsaken.ca in "Recipient's Email" field.
(Be sure to specify the items you are ordering in the comments field, and make sure your shipping address is accurate and up to date.)

For payment by Money Order, email me at incarn@unforsaken.ca for more details.

I hope to release the CD by Friday, August 29th and begin shipping pre-orders by Tuesday September 2nd.

Thanks for all of your continued support!
God bless.

Thomas Wilson
Incarnate
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca

New Incarnate CD: NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: