Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Obama quotes

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:06 am

Do you think that Sen. Obama is a rascist? Here are some quotes from his own books:

Quote :
From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the
age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was
ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense
of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me
wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you
were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name
names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men
whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black
man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in
myself , the at tributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!
From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the
political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

I received these in an e-mail. So, if anyone can refute that Obama wrote these things, then please feel free to prove otherwise.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:14 am

I've no idea who will be the new President of the US.
I pray and hope God will provide in a President who will lead the US and help to get a more stronger dollar and an economy who will grow.
Maybe we should all pray for this.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:20 am

I'd like for our economy to grow and the dollar to strengthen. However, I do not believe that John McCain or Barack Hussein Obama are going to be good for the USA. I'd vote for a 3rd party, but there is no one running that I really think would be a good choice.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 am

It looks like our good OLD cousin has been emailing us both... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 am

She is old, isn't she? But, then again, so are you!!! Twisted Evil Razz

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:18 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'd like for our economy to grow and the dollar to strengthen. However, I do not believe that John McCain or Barack Hussein Obama are going to be good for the USA. I'd vote for a 3rd party, but there is no one running that I really think would be a good choice.

i'll hold my nose and vote for McCain. he's not who i would have picked, but he's far, far better than Obigot.
Back to top Go down

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 am

Here's some more Obama quotes:

Quote :
“Israel is a strong friend of Israel.” - press conference in Jordan July ‘08

"How's it going Sunshine?" - Obama to a crowd in Sunrise, FL

“We have seen a very modest reduction in violence in Baghdad, partly because entire neighborhoods have essentially been ethnically cleansed. Those are all positive things.” Today Show - September 12, 2007

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” (The actual death toll: was 12.)

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

“Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.” On what map is Arkansas closer to Kentucky than Illinois?

“Here’s something that you will rarely hear from a politician, and that is that I’m not familiar with the Hanford, uuuuhh, site, so I don’t know exactly what’s going on there. (Applause.) Now, having said that, I promise you I’ll learn about it by the time I leave here on the ride back to the airport.”

Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Here's some more Obama quotes:

Quote :
“Israel is a strong friend of Israel.” - press conference in Jordan July ‘08

"How's it going Sunshine?" - Obama to a crowd in Sunrise, FL

“We have seen a very modest reduction in violence in Baghdad, partly because entire neighborhoods have essentially been ethnically cleansed. Those are all positive things.” Today Show - September 12, 2007

“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” (The actual death toll: was 12.)

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

“Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it’s not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle.” On what map is Arkansas closer to Kentucky than Illinois?

“Here’s something that you will rarely hear from a politician, and that is that I’m not familiar with the Hanford, uuuuhh, site, so I don’t know exactly what’s going on there. (Applause.) Now, having said that, I promise you I’ll learn about it by the time I leave here on the ride back to the airport.”

brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:07 pm

Some Obama quotes Bb4
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Some Obama quotes Bb3
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:12 am

He's gonna give us change, all right. By the time he taxes the working class to death to expand social programs, all we'll have left in our pockets is a little leftover change.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:47 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
He's gonna give us change, all right. By the time he taxes the working class to death to expand social programs, all we'll have left in our pockets is a little leftover change.

HOPEfully ? ? ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Why they made John McCain candidate instead of a younger candidate?
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:19 pm

avdb11 wrote:

Because brain dead, retards voted for him in the primaries.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:37 am

avdb11 wrote:

hopefully, something more substantial than age was a factor.

otherwise, i'm not sure. i got sick to my stomach when it became apparent that he'd be the nominee.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:08 am

I can imagine that.
Now I hope God will guide the americans to vote for a good President one who will care for the health insurances and will bring the US prosperity.
Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm

avdb11 wrote:
I can imagine that.
Now I hope God will guide the americans to vote for a good President one who will care for the health insurances and will bring the US prosperity.

we dont have any good choices this time around.

health insurance is just one small factor in what needs to be addressed and no man ever brought prosperity to any nation.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23443
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Just_Sue wrote:
i got sick to my stomach when it became apparent that he'd be the nominee.

You and me both.

avdb11 wrote:

Early on I expect that most of the "younger" republican candiates saw this years election as already decided in the media (as Obama or Hillary, who are both democrats). Why waste their shot at the presidency in a year when the media wont even give close to fair coverage of the candidates. I expect most of the "young republicans" will sit it out for 4 years and hope that the voting public grows tired of the "lack of change" that will come from an Obama presidency.
To drive this point home, a close friend of mine asked me 8 months ago who I would vote for (in the race for president, not the primary) Obama or Clinton. I told her, "Neither, I will wait and see who the republican nominee is first". She looked at me (dead serious), and said: "I thought Obama was the republican candidate". The lopsided media coverage had already convinced her that the presidential race was only between Obama and Clintion.
Evil or Very Mad

rockerVu2

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Now I am very curious what's a good candidate?
Has Clinton a chance to be the first female President of the US?
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Maybe in 4 more years unless she goes independent (breaks from the Dem party).

Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:19 pm

avdb11 wrote:
Now I am very curious what's a good candidate?
Has Clinton a chance to be the first female President of the US?

not this go around. she lost her party nomination to Obama.

she would have been a HORRIBLE president, anyway [not as bad as Obama, but still...].

i was really hoping for Fred Thompson to pull out the Republican nomination. i think he would have been great. he had amazing heat at the beginning of the race, but he didnt have the gumption to really fight for it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:57 pm

Thompson admitted that he only got into the race due to pressure put on him by several friends who felt he should do it.

Back to top Go down
Just_Sue

Just_Sue

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Thompson admitted that he only got into the race due to pressure put on him by several friends who felt he should do it.

those friends had the right idea. too bad Thompson couldnt pull it off.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 am

Thompson could have if he had really wanted it. You have to have the dream to pursue the dream.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Obama quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Obama quotes   Some Obama quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Obama quotes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next