Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krush - Sindrome

Go down 
+2
rockerVu2
Staybrite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Ok, I bought this album several years ago, just after getting their "Welcome to Paradise" disc.
For some reason they totally changed sounds and I was disappointed with the new direction so I gave the Sindrome album away. I have since broadened my musical tastes and I'm wondering if it was actually any good or not (I never really gave it much chance).
So if you have it what do you think? Should I give it another shot?

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 pm

When I remember it well Krush was the band of Fred Helm, the drummer of Crystavox?
I tried to listen to Krush again and again but I never came into this band.
You have tried it and when you don't like it, trade or sell the CD Gary.
I have the same with disciple, I tried and tried to listen to this.
The music is soooo cool, but I can't handle the vocals.
The S/T Disciple was for me the best.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:40 pm

I'm most familiar with the Sindrome album so I like it. It's got decent music and bold lyrics.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:11 pm

I'll be glad when the new CD by Stricken is finally released. You might remember that this is a combination of the band's Krush and Tower Of Hundred. I have the pre-release of this, but the final mastered mix is supposed to be world's better--and that's saying a lot! If you did not like the vocalist for Krush, then Stricken probably won't be for you.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 am

I liked the singer just fine (and I did remember that Stricken is the ex-Krush singer with the T.O.H. band). There is a new "Stricken" song on the last Heaven's Metal sampler and it sounds pretty kewl. Thats what made me think about giving the "Sindrome" album another try.

Disposable HERO

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 am

I really, really like Sindrome. That's the only CD by Krush that I own. I especially like the title track. What I noticed as far as band members was Phil Castillo, of Paradox, on guitars. Remember the indie releases Ruler and Power & Glory by Paradox? Classic stuff.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:58 am

Roxx Records made this announcement either last night or this morning at CMR:

Quote :
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – August 1st 2008

The wait is over… Coming September 9th 2008, Downpour Records in association with Roxx Productions is set to release upon the world the self-titled debut CD from Southern California’s very own… STRICKEN.

Stricken is a five piece band hailing from the Southern California Christian metal scene. Five seasoned musicians, five hearts on fire, five strong individuals poised to take the metal world by storm! Imagine music as intense as Godsmack and Disturbed with the lyrical passion and message as hard hitting as bands like Disciple and Stryper.

Bold and unashamed, these five guys are ready to unleash their music and their passion with a vengeance. So sit back and let your eardrums bleed as you take in one of the boldest most in your face records this year!

For Radio and Review copies send inquiries to bill@roxxproductions.com

CD will be available at CD Baby, Itunes and various online retail outlets.

For details visit www.roxxproductions.com

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:33 pm

What timing.

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 pm

I will check out Stricken, because you never know.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
What timing.

Are you suggesting I have taken a "street team" job with Roxx or sumthin?
Suspect

Staybrite

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Disposable HERO wrote:
What I noticed as far as band members was Phil Castillo, of Paradox, on guitars. Remember the indie releases Ruler and Power & Glory by Paradox? Classic stuff.

The only music I know of Paradox is their tune on the Underground Metal Comp (can't remember if it is 1 or 2).

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:16 am

I have both of the Krush albums, and think they were pretty good. Although it has to be said that I haven't listened to them in ages because the vocals just didn't seem to work for me (that's not to say they're bad) and the music wasn't 100% my style. Still some of the tracks were killer.

I should give the albums a dust off and go down memory lane for a while!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 am

I personally loved "Sindrome". It was heavy with a lot of modern touches. With more solos, I think it would have been a perfect mix of old school and modern metal.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:16 am

Maybe time for a remix and remaster CD?
To get a perfect mix of old school and modern metal.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:03 pm

avdb11 wrote:
Maybe time for a remix and remaster CD?

That might be cool, but I seriously doubt they would do that since the band is done.

Krush - Sindrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krush - Sindrome   Krush - Sindrome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krush - Sindrome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: