Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire Empty
PostSubject: Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire   Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

A while back I posted info about this band. At the time they only had an ep out called "The Bridge". Well, they now have a full length cd out. I got it at cdbaby. It is pretty good. More for if you are into the whole Building429/worship music. The song "You are my strength" is the heaviest song on the album. The album is pretty much the ep and few new songs as well as a reprise (piano version) of "you are my strength" check em out at thier myspace

http://www.myspace.com/fridayscry
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire   Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:49 pm

Not bad, (cool album cover too).

Probably a little too light (overall) for my tastes, but very well done.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire   Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:48 am

I'm liking these songs quite a bit. I really like a lot of artists like Building 429, Starfield, Fee, Sonicflood, etc. This is easily as good, if not better, than several of those.

I think that CD Baby has my picture up on their walls as customer of the decade. They seem to take a lot of my money. Recently, I bought the Keys2Eden disc, then the new This Fire's Embrace, and I'll probably get this soon.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire   Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire
Page 1 of 1