Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How it comes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

How it comes? Empty
PostSubject: How it comes?   How it comes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 am

How it comes that Radrockers always is the first online site that sells new released albums?
How it comes that the other Christian online sites are later and some are much later with the new released albums?

Radrockers is most of the time the first where you can order cool new stuff.
But the biggest problem of Radrocker is that you always have to buy stuff for $25.

Some European sites are expensive to order CDs from.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

How it comes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it comes?   How it comes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:47 am

As far as Christian distributors go, Radrockers gets the new stuff first for a couple of reasons:

1) They order in bulk. So, instead of stocking 5 or 6 of a new CD, they order 30. Bands and labels like it when they can sell a lot of product fast.

2) They pay for their merch up front or in a predetermined amount of time (credit order). A lot of other distros are notorious for setting up credit orders and then not paying in the predescribed time. So, would you rather sell your stuff to someone who will pay you on time or possibly never?

I haven't bought from Radrockers in months and months. I've started trying to order from the bands themselves or from some sites like The End Records. The End handles a lot more secular stuff, but they have great prices on their Christian stuff. You would need to know what you were looking for when you went to their site, but I've only had good experiences with them thus far.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

How it comes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it comes?   How it comes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:04 am

So End Records is a good place to search for Cds instead of Radrockers?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

How it comes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it comes?   How it comes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:53 pm

I've been avoiding radrockers for the most part just because I'm afraid I will end up with one of those bootleg cdrs.

I stick with buying from the band, or CDBaby etc.

How it comes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it comes?   How it comes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How it comes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: