Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incarnate.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:51 am

Incarnate is the solo project of Thomas.
Thomas is one of the two members of the Canadian band Unforsaken.
Now Thomas is working hard on an album of his solo project.
The samples he posted on the Incarnate MySpace page rock.

Check out the samples to hear what a cool sond has his solo band Incarnate.Incarnate songs

After hearing those samples and the previous sample I am looking forward to hear the complete album.
Keep us posted Thomas about your Incarnate album and about Unforsaken too.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I have heard 4 songs from the new Incarnate, and Thomas has put together a great set of songs. On three of those songs, he has the most amazing bass player on them.

Anyone care to guess who it might be? lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:47 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Greg Chaisson ?!? Shocked

lol!

Bsax

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:12 pm

man it always impresses when someone can do so much amazing work and be so instrumental all on their own, with of course some help from some important special guest artists Razz

But seriously any solo or even duo projects such as Unforsaken, Mission of One, Incarnate, leave me pretty speechless with the quality of work done by half the size of your average-jo band
Back to top Go down

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I have heard 4 songs from the new Incarnate, and Thomas has put together a great set of songs. On three of those songs, he has the most amazing bass player on them.

Gary Mann? scratch

Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:49 am

Maybe it might be Timothy Gaines? lol!
His bass player rocks.
With his bass player I mean the bass player Thomas asked to do some songs.

Last edited by avdb11 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am

Just for those guesses, I'm never gonna let ya'll touch my 6 string bass. I would have, but now you've gone and hurt my feelings. Both of them. lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Ahhh, I almost feel bad. (almost)

lol!

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 am

Me too Gary lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:42 pm

I shall banish you both to a lifetime in the Pit Of Eternal Flatulence!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:14 am

Awww we banned? lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Arghh not the Pit of Eternal Faltulence, it's ten times worse than the Bog of Eternal Stench!!

Incarnate. 5

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:12 am

I am glad I've no idea where you guys are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Yes it's probably for the best.

Thomas

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2007-05-20

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 pm

OK, all comments about stinky places aside... Very Happy

Thanks so much, everyone, for the cool things you've said here! I appreciate the continued support.

Yeah, don't underestimate the importance of the guest musicians on this album... they have really made things go more smoothly for me!

And yeah, don't I WISH I could get Greg Chaisson to play a few bass tracks for me!

OK, I'm about to post some updates... FINALLY! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforsaken.ca
Thomas

Thomas

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Incarnate update   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:36 pm

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my absence lately... been trying to get this project finished up and ready for release. I'm very happy to say that I am now in the stage of putting the finishing touches on the album and doing the final mixing!

So that means I am pretty much ready to start taking pre-orders... I'll post a thread about that very shortly... watch for it later this evening.

New additions to the CD:

Some of you may have heard by now, but I haven't officially posted anything yet, so I'll fill you in now...
J.D. Evans of Letter 7 has contributed some guitar solos on three of the Incarnate songs! His style added a nice touch to these tunes, and man, you should hear what happens when he and Jon Hooper are trading off licks! WOW!!! This has given a whole new dynamic to the album, and I really appreciate his work.

I guess most of you already know that Jon Hooper is appearing on the Incarnate CD... Well, he has really gone above and beyond the call of duty on this one, spending a lot of time in my studio hammering out some of his MOST SHREDDING solos ever! I tell you, this album is going to be worth picking up, even if just to hear Jon wail! Awesome!

I have also recruited a friend of mine here in town to do some keyboard tracks for me on my heavy metal cover version of Petra's 1984 hit "It Is Finished". Steve has added a nice touch to the song, giving it a musical element of depth and warmth, contrasting the galloping Iron Maiden "Run To The Hills" style metal guitars. Definitely NOT the original version!

So, if you want to hear some fairly up-to-date samples, check out the Incarnate MySpace site at http://www.myspace.com/incarnatemetal.
I'll post a few newer samples later tonight.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support and encouragement!

And a special thanks to Jon, JD, Chris, Brad, Sheldon, Steve, Raymond, and Jeff for all your cool tracks that have really helped to shape this album.

Watch for the release of Incarnate VERY SOON!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Sweet, great news Thomas. Really looking forward to the new album.

Staybrite

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Very cool, sample 1 seems to have a kind of a Dave Mustaine vocal delivery to it (only with more talent).
I'm digging your lyrics, really good stuff.

Thomas

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am

Glad you're liking it, man!
Yeah, I was listening to a lot of Megadeth during the writing stage of some of these songs... I guess it showed! But thanks for the "only with more talent" statement! Smile Feels good to know that I can sing better than Dave... of course, that really doesn't say much, does it? Very Happy

Anyway, the newer clips that I promised are up - check out sample 1 again and you'll hear a couple more clips in it.
http://www.myspace.com/incarnatemetal

Oh yeah... and I'll be posting very shortly about pre-ordering... gonna be some deals...
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 am

Thomas, good to read the latest Incarnate news.
We are very glad you haven't forgotten us. Laughing

Very cool J.D. Evans was able to do some guitar solo's
Yes great musicians make a very cool album.
I listened to some songs and are looking forward to give the other songs a listen.
Keep us informed about your Incarnate project.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 am

The songs I played on sure sound different now with all the vocals and leads finished! This is gonna be a great project!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 am

That is what I think too Incarnate is a great project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incarnate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incarnate.   Incarnate. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incarnate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: