Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something I don't understand.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Something I don't understand. Empty
PostSubject: Something I don't understand.   Something I don't understand. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:53 am

Sometimes you can choose the way how they ship your packages. Fast with a rocket, or slow by a camel or so.
Now I am waiting more than two weeks on something and I don't understand why it takes so long.

International Economy Air Service (Estimated 2 - 6 weeks)
Does that mean they wait first four weeks before there's a plain that brings it to me?
Why does this takes so long?
Isn't there a faster shipping?

Sometimes CD Baby ships in 4 days to me and why does it take so long when they ship a package by International Economy Airservice?
Then you have the snailmail and the surface.
Is International Economy Air Service snailmail?
I know surface goes by ship and it takes ages before you get your long expected package.
Are the more possibilities to ship packages by airmail?
You know all the different shippings services drive me nuts now.

Do you think I am impatient?
Ohhh no how could you think that?
I am patient. Laughing
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Something I don't understand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I don't understand.   Something I don't understand. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 am

With the Internation Economy Airservice, you always have a wait. With this, your package keeps getting pushed back to make room for more freight. When there is room, your package is loaded. But, your package is not as big of a priority than the packages of people who paid more for faster service. That's why you have the choices.

Also, a lot of Economy Airservice packages are flown on commercial airliners. So, if the passengers on this plane have carried a lot of baggage, there is not as much room for freight in the cargo holds.

When shopping overseas, I either pay for expedited shipping or just brace myself for a long wait.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Something I don't understand.
Page 1 of 1