Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narnia news !!!

Go down 
+3
Fundy
nazpastor
rockerVu2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Christian has left Narnia...

We are sad to announce that Christian Liljegren has left
Narnia.
Christian was Narnia's singer for 12 years and he was also one of
it's founding members.
The decision behind the split was a mutual agreement
between Christian and the rest of the band.
We understand that this comes as
a surprise for most of You but we ask You for Your understanding, prayers and
support.
We thank Christian for all the years we had together on the road, in
the studio and for our friendship and we wish him the
best for the
future.
Stay tuned for more info about the future of the
band.....

Long live the King!
NARNIA
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:55 pm

There is a second post on that now. Christian has posted his own words which sound as if he is just too fatigued to go foward singing right now.

He does give the information that there will be a final Divinefire disc this year as well as a second 7 Days disc, both of which he will be singing on. After that, it seems as if he is going to work on solo stuff for a bit.

I hate to hear this as Narnia continues to be one of my favorite bands, and with a different lead singer it can never be Narnia in my opinion. It will be a different band, possibly with the same name.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:01 pm

I really like Narnia, but I've never been too keen on the vocals. However Narnia sounds the way it does because of Christian, and that's why so many people love that band.

It'll be interesting to see what happens now.

If the new vocalist is in the Rob Rock vein then I'll be very interested!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Hallelujah!!!! I will definitely pick up Narnia's next album now! All that's left is to make Rob Rock a member since the members of Narnia are his band.

I love Christian as a brother in Christ. He seems to have a genuine heart to reach people. But I am not a fan of his vocals at all. I am quite pleased that they will be getting a new singer.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Interesting. I will have to wait and hear the new album before I decide if I will get. But that would have been the case with or without Christian.

I wish him and Narnia all the best.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:37 pm

Wow! I thought that Christian's vocals on "Enter The Gate" were the strongest he'd done on anything. I really thought that Narnia had hit it's stride and I was looking forward to hearing more from them together.

With a new singer, I'll have to hear it before I get excited.

I hope that Christian spends a lot of his energy working with his label and continuing to bring Christ-centered metal bands to the world stage.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm

It seems the great gig Narnia has given at the Legends Of Rock was the last gig with Christian doing the vocals for Narnia.
It's not cool to see him go because for so many years Christian was the voice of Narnia.
I hope the other Narnia members can find a new vocalist for the band.
For me too, I would like to listen first before I get enthusiast .
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:
Hallelujah!!!! I will definitely pick up Narnia's next album now! All that's left is to make Rob Rock a member since the members of Narnia are his band.

I love Christian as a brother in Christ. He seems to have a genuine heart to reach people. But I am not a fan of his vocals at all. I am quite pleased that they will be getting a new singer.
I'm not the biggest Christian fan myself, but don't really find anything great about this news. When I play Narnia, a lot of it is because I'm in the mood for his vocals. If I don't want to hear him I simply play a different band. Now I won't have that option.

P.S. I actually think that Christian is just as good a vocalist as Rob Rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Narnia news !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narnia news !!!   Narnia news !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narnia news !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: