Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes Empty
PostSubject: Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes   Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Original Rage Of Angels/Steelheart Drummer John Fowler Passes Away

By Newsferatu, Writer
Monday, March 24, 2008 @ 8:55 PM

Steelheart fromtman Miljenko (Mike) Matijevic has issued the following statement:

"Dear friends.

I am deeply sad to say my old friend and the original drummer of SteelHeart, John Fowler, has passed away on Friday March 21 at 11:00pm from a brain aneurism. He will always be with us. We will 'Never Let You Go'. John was a true musician, dedicated to his art. I can't remember a time that John didn't have music to fill his day. I am happy to have shared the stages throughout the world with him. Every night I would climb his crazy massive drum set to reach down into his world and slap his hand for a great show. It will always be with me. Rest in peace my friend we all love you. Fly with the angels. We'll see you on the other side."

Miljenko
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes   Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:44 pm

I saw that over at the CMR.

Sad news for his family. I understand there may have been some question regarding the faith of some of the band members, but I sure hope for his sake that he was a follower of Christ. I would be nice to meet him someday.

Rage of Angels/Steelheart drummer passes
Page 1 of 1