Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New X-Sinner Song!!

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
Fundy
alldatndensum
X-Sinner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Sinner

X-Sinner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Another New X-Sinner Song!! Empty
PostSubject: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Another fan preview test mix of the title cut World Covered In Blood is now up on the myspace site for all fans to get a peek at. Cool
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:37 pm

I absolutely love it! You guys were always branded as the Christian "AC/DC", and it looks like you have decided to really play that up. The vocals have a real Bon Scott vibe to them at first, and later you could compare them more to Brian Johnson.

Having been a fan of AC/DC years ago and also of X-Sinner, this is a great direction for you this time around. I can hardly wait for the CD to come out!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:25 am

Great song. I think I'm gonna love this album! Bit raw, but totally compelling to my ears!!!!!!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:12 am

Love this song.
Is there any new about when the CD is ready to be released?
I am looking forward to listen to the other songs.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 pm

This rocks!!
Really looking forward to this album.

http://www.myspace.com/xsinnernews

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:58 am

Vox are better than the other song, but still sounds like you're TRYING to sound like AC\DC rather than yourselves. I'm sure it will all be good in the end.

X-Sinner

X-Sinner

PostSubject: "Trying" to sound like AC/DC...Hee!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:11 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Vox are better than the other song, but still sounds like you're TRYING to sound like AC\DC rather than yourselves. I'm sure it will all be good in the end.

We don't TRY to sound like AC/DC....we DO sound like AC/DC! Haven't you heard any of our other albums???? It's a comparison we are proud of....just like Rhino Bucket, Broken Teeth and on and on. We can't help but write the kind of style of music we love. It's not contrived at all - it's natural for us to write in the style of AC/DC. Listen to Free's All Right Now...then you'd say AC/DC copied them. Which they did to a certain degree! Same type of chording, soloing and arrangement! Blues based hard rock. AC/DC didn't invent it but sure made it well known! Peace!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 am

Any idea when the album will be out? I'm eager to get a copy.

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:16 am

I guess the fact I never owned an AC/DC album would explain why I don't care for the vox as much as I otherwise would. Never understood why everyone thought they were so great even though it was a genre I really enjoy. Your other albums certainly had the feel but this one seems closer to me.

X-Sinner

X-Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Mixing is getting very close to completion. One song left and then a quick review of everything and then onto mastering! Thanks for asking.

X-Sinner
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm definitely picking this up. Whether you guys sound exactly AC/DC or not, I always loved your style. Just from the two demo songs, I know I am going to absolutely love this.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Great news, I'm definately looking forward to some new X-Sinner.

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:41 am

Was an AC DC fan too.
Now I am very happy to hear the great sound of X-Sinner.
Even my kids say when they hear X-Sinner "this is AC Dc"
They are not really christian music fans.
Great there's a christian band with the same sound as AC DC.
I agree with Gary, I am definately looking forward to the new X-Sinner.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:41 pm

avdb11 wrote:

I agree with Gary, I am definately looking forward to the new X-Sinner.

Wink Yes, great minds think alike.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 pm

Any new updates from the X-Sinner camp?

Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:54 am

X-Sinner said:

Quote :
We don't TRY to sound like AC/DC....we DO sound like AC/DC! Haven't you heard any of our other albums???? It's a comparison we are proud of....just like Rhino Bucket, Broken Teeth and on and on. We can't help but write the kind of style of music we love. It's not contrived at all - it's natural for us to write in the style of AC/DC. Listen to Free's All Right Now...then you'd say AC/DC copied them. Which they did to a certain degree! Same type of chording, soloing and arrangement! Blues based hard rock. AC/DC didn't invent it but sure made it well known! Peace!

You Rock

Excellent post. Twisted Evil

When this comes out...........

Whoosh.......in the vault it goes.

KISS
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:18 pm

It only takes so long till the wonderful news is there when the X-Sinner album is ready to be released.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 pm

I never did get into AC/DC back in the day but was all over X-Sinner! Every once in awhile I still pull out Get It or Peace Treaty!

I will certainly be getting this one too! Twisted Evil

You Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:11 am

Quote :
I never did get into AC/DC back in the day but was all over X-Sinner! Every once in awhile I still pull out Get It or Peace Treaty!

I had to spin "Peace Treaty" Friday. I love that CD!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New X-Sinner Song!!   Another New X-Sinner Song!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New X-Sinner Song!!
Page 1 of 1